Midpoly Vehicle contest - Classic Mini

greenvampire

Super Moderator
Hey again guys n gals,
I decided to withdraw my Monte Carlo from the Competition, and enter my Mini instead.
I did this mainly because I love minis... I was doing autograss racing with them when I was 14 - 16, then Ive been driving em on the road since I was 17... but, Ive always avoided making a decent one in 3D because ive always been worried that I would loose interest.... so I used this comp as an excuse to do one... and finish it! lol
now, although I possibly know minis better than myself, I have had to skimp on some details to keep it in the poly count...

so heres the renders... the car knocks in at 18,004 tris.. and I am doing other versions (including an autograss one), but these are my entries for the comp....
Enjoy!!

(PS, they are watermarked GreenVampire... which is my username in other places including DeviantArt which I uploaded these to first... now im G.V.Graphics here ... as in green vampire graphics.)

Attachments

Hi

I like your Mini!!!! It looks great!!!! Thats a realy good thing that you've made the interior and the bottom!! Nice job!!!