Midpoly Vehicle Contest: Aston Martin DBRSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so here is my entry for the contest.

With Aston Martin to sold very shortly, and I'm hoping not the Saudi's, seeing they are the top 5 list for buyers. This would be my version of the new AM.

-The body is a Astion Martin DB9 but with a new front end and rear end. The Wide body Panels have a look from the Amuse S2000 kit. Origanally this concept was to be raced in the GT or DTM races but I decided on going from the eqivalent to the DBR9

Hope you all like it.

Attachments

sarN

LOL sorry there is no way that is 20,000 TRIs. it is a very nice model though.

if youre using editable poly, when you do polygon counter put your budget at 10,000. since 10,000 polys = 20,000 tris.

thanks for the tip guys, I'll check it out tonight when I get home from work and report back. I can not say for sure if it more or less that 10 000 polys.

ok so I checked it out how many poly's I have, yet I don't seem to see utilities anywhere on the tool bar but I did find the file properties which I think will help me out finding out how many polys I would have .

but still a bit confused maybe you guys can make heads or tails out of it.

I've attached a text file that was generated for me.

Attachments

well then I'm apear I'd not be able to enter with 3000+ tri too much. Shame though. Doy ou think it would be low enough if I deleted the interior

Status
Not open for further replies.