Mercedes SLS AMG Black Series 2013

amazing model man, i'm really loving this black series! :) If you keep it coming like this i really vote for the advanced section! And do you have some wires of the back for us, the unsmoothed version please. I'm eager to see how you managed this result!

PBenjamim

Thanks guys. Did the wipers (not very detailed cause i didn't had any good ref), side mirrors, windows, and back window LEDs. Next up, panels and fixing whatever needs fixing.

@Erik_S Here's a wire of the back, still have to fix a thing or two, specially that nifty cut on the back, pinching a bit there.

Attachments

Kangal

I always follow this and u never disappoint me. I still don't understand the reason why this is not in the advanced. Damn, this is closed to be perfect and u are such a perfectionist, love how u work . Your pickness is a great value and i see it when u give feedbacks to the other works too. In fact this is a stunning model my friend, finish it and show us what u're able to do with some sick renders ;)

PBenjamim

Thanks guys. @Oscar Good eye, fixed it. Finished the exterior, did all the paneling, did some simple radiators, etc. so it isn't completely empty.

I guess i'll start working on the interior. :)

Attachments

Man i just love this model! Awesome work!! Now show us some clay renders to get the feeling of how the car looks all together! What quality will the interior be??