Mercedes SLS AMG Black Series 2013

I like it so far man, good job! :) It's also nice you're modelling this version, it's way better then the normal one! One thing tho, i believe the fading from the door into the sideskirt (the fading line that also runs trough the rear fender) is too sharp. Keep it up man!

Duron

Super Moderator
Looks really good so far. Keep it up dude.

I agree Erik on the Edge, but also the line is not really smooth, it has a kink where the door gap is.

PBenjamim

Thanks guys! @Erik and Duron - Yes, it's sharp due to a star edge, i have to think of a work around for that part, it's the only part where im not satisfied at the moment.

Here's some progress on the front, i'll try to keep this update regularly instead of a big patch. :)

Attachments

PBenjamim

Thanks guys.
So holidays came in and didn't have much time, but resumed this last week and here's the progress so far. I like the results so far but not completely, there are a few parts that still need improvement and also a bump on the rear wheelarch where i cannot see a possible solution so far. Fixed some accuracy issues too. I think i'll also leave all the panels shells for the end on the exterior, so i have more control over them and be sure that there is some reflection continuity across panels (which was a big issue on my gtr, something i didn't even think about, noob mistakes).
Next im going to work on the back, windows, glasses, and try to fix that f***er 5 star edge i mentioned.

edit: if some admin could change the topic name to 'mercedes sls amg black series 2013' i would be thankful :)

Attachments

beacon1

Nicely done! Our model should be identical since its the same car, only difference would be modeling method and rendering, also some cloudy details we have to interpret ourselves. Here's some detail on the rear under wing you missed.

Attachments