McLaren P1 2013 for downloading

TwoOneOne

Administrator
If someone is experiencing problems with too big files to import model - open model in Rhino 5, then select surfaces by groups and join them, group by group. Then You can import it to obj format, I've set pretty good quality of mesh and got 800mb file to import into max. That's how model looks in 3ds max nad vray:

@Berger:
can you maybe share this joined and cleaned model in rhino or some other format?... if that´s ok with you Kangal .
that would be awesome.

and nice renderings btw.

Cheers

Kangal

@ TwoOneOne
Sure mate, i've posted my model free for everybody to use it as they want. I only ask credits for my geometry :)

Please i only ask credits for the 3D model, for the rest u're free to use it as u want.
yep definitely just wanted to do some test rendering, also downloaded the original files you shared and Maya couldn't open it at all, it might be a bit to ask if you can upload an obj version (tried the link Berger provided and it asked for a premium account), if not i fully understand

Kangal

yep definitely just wanted to do some test rendering, also downloaded the original files you shared and Maya couldn't open it at all, it might be a bit to ask if you can upload an obj version (tried the link Berger provided and it asked for a premium account), if not i fully understand
Look at the first post of this thread, my original file has been uploaded by me in .obj format.

Hi Kangal! if you can give me a mailbox i will send you some renders made with your model in C4DR15.
I'm going to upload these renders on my website (animaria.it). Please tell me if it's right for you putting a text line as "model by Khangal" at the bottom of the image; otherwise let me know how you'd like the text line.

Million thanx for the car, i love it =)
Here´s a quicky ive done in modo/nuke just for fun.
Right now i only got the 3DM file working but maybe i try the big-file later =)

Great work Kangal, and thanxx a lot for sharing it !!
Andy