Marcos 1800 GT

tom120934

Administrator
Hi boys, hi girls !

Happy new year to evryone, best wishes for 2007 for you and yours.

Here's my new project, yet another brit car. I will appreciate much any comment / critic. I'm also looking for good refpics if anyone have some.

Attachments

tom120934

Administrator
Thanks for comments, clix101, feral1 and Zinni !

And yes, Silent][Moebius, I allow you to take some bet over it :)
(btw, I'm keep working on previous projects, like the Gallardo and the DB9, but not enough progress to show here I think)

Here's a little update, some glasses and a very beginning of front lights. Also with a better quality render (lacked some time to make great render until today)

Attachments

Now that looks nice:) the only things i can spot is the bit strange shape of the front of the glass of the headlight, and maybe the seems aren't sharp enough at the end of the front wheel arch, but i don't know the car, so maybe it's supposed to be that way, Anyway, keep up the good work;)

tom120934

Administrator
Erik_S & Zinni, thanks. Yeah I need some work on the headlight cover. For the wheelarch, please see a view from the rear, I think the car is supposed to be that way. But I could be wrong, too :)

Silent][Moebius, thanks for pointing out them. I will check them later. I've changed the floorplane colour. About the glass, it's not too thick, because it have not yet any thickness :) I need some work on making real-looking glass, with real IOR and a realistic thickness (let's say, 2mm)

Here's an update : rims, tires (just placeholders for now), rearshield, and some tweaks.

Attachments

tom120934

Administrator
I won't stop, this time... euh, at least, I've not planned to...

Just another viewpoint, to show more explicitly the overall shape of the car for the rare ones who doesn't know this car :)

C&C, please !

Attachments

tom120934

Administrator
Thanks for comments, guys !

I'm currently working on the edges of the side. Bad poly structure for the bottom doors corner : they're not corner on the real car, looks like I've chamfered too much :)