Mack RS700L

lol @ shorty. Looks good KC, is there much more to do to it, looks complete to me but i wouldnt really no. Well look forward to updates. Think this is the first truck ive come across on here. Its nice to see something different.
Vyper :D

Chrome reflections, beats me. Some of it reflects some color, some of it dosen't. I've never been able to create chrome that looks right. If anyone know how to make it work, please let me know.

I'll add logs to it the tralier later along with a few other details. I've been side tracked on another project for the past few days and will be away most of next week so it may a bit before I get it done.

Looks splendid, but there's one thing I don't understand: You have modelled all really well, but the fender above the rear wheels is just 10 polies or something and looks extremely ugly, especially the reflections. Maybe it should be boxy, but a couple of creases and meshsmooths would make it way better looking.

superwes hes building it to accuracy not to what would look good if it was this way or another ....and most of what you you think is chrome is stainless or alumium which wouldnt have the reflection of chrome anyway ....

superwes hes building it to accuracy not to what would look good if it was this way or another ....and most of what you you think is chrome is stainless or alumium which wouldnt have the reflection of chrome anyway ....
I think you've misunderstood me what I ment was that the fender is so low-poly the shading and reflections are distorted because of the big angle differences between the normals. If he puts more faces in there the fender will have correct reflections (if it will reflect anything, you were right about the aluminium) and shading. If you crease and meshsmooth it still will look boxy and accurate.