Luis Nieves Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello gentlemen,

Unfortunately this thread is not to share a new piece, but to talk about a very serious situation I'm involved in nowadays. My name is Luis Nieves and for those of you who haven't talk to me before, I am a CG Artist living and working in california. Here you can find my resume if you want to know my location or communicate with me in person: Ford GT40 3D Model by Luis Nieves What you are about to read went faraway from the regular acceptable behavior in a forum and it could be used in a legal investigation if required. Something that happened here is now attempting against my good name, image and development as an artist. So I'm going to beg you to read the whole thread before you post a thing. Please keep your language as appropriate as you can and learn something about regulations and laws applicable to the bad use of the internet. cybercrime.gov

Some weeks ago I got an e-mail inviting to check out the new SMCARS.net which looks way better I have to say. As I expressed to the admin, this is like Pepsi and Coke now (smcars and cg-cars). A little bit of competition is always healthy. I was sneaking around enjoying the new template when a couple of front page threads called my attention. It was Raduteo's Mercedes Benz, and Bentley Continental, both front page at the same time wow! And the Exidge's Novitec F430. Beautiful cars, very clean and professional work, you all are familiar with.

Smcars had a a new look, lots of movement and computer cars generated scene was under a new spotlight. All good fun!
But there was this bittersweet feeling bugging me, Suddenly, for no reason almost a 50 % of the regular users of cg-cars stopped posting, creating the atmosphere of we are not users in there anymore. Not my business though, something might be wrong at cg-cars and I don't know yet I thought.
Then I made a link between the front page artists at Smcars and the missing people at Cg-cars and I said to my self, some kind of recruitment is going on here! Still not my business though.

What I took personally was the kind of advertising the new admin of Smcars was giving to Raduteo's threads based in pure speculation. Allow me to explain my self here:

Catchy phrases like, “The great use of Zbrush”, or “Once more Raduteo and his amazing work using maya and Zbrush” were too cheese and inaccurate for me to swallow. The user who is a very talented artist in my opinion, provided a bunch of screenshots of an interior impossible to achieve in Zbrush, software that is still developing hard surface brushes to sculpt. http://www.smcars.net/forums/attach...4331601-mclaren-mercedes-slr-722-interior.jpg
Maybe he made some logos and textures here and there, but never the whole interior like his image is trying to sell. I can still live with that, and please raduteo, feel free to express your opinion in here as many times as you like. I am a zbrush user, it would be my pleasure to properly talk about what you have and haven't done using zbrush.

Here is when the situation turned complicated: Some months ago when I was intensively cheering up Exidge for his Ferrari someone dropped me a line telling me something like this: That is not Exidge's model! Some one else is making it for him. He is posting it as his own and giving him self front pages at cg-cars just because he is the owner of the website...
What a bomb! I didn't believe the gossip at first, but then later on, from a different source I got the same comment. What did I do? I talked to Exidge personally expressing my disappointment using the Private Message system. He deny the very serious accusations which made me happy at the time. I happen to love his work, or what he post as his at least. Since then I've been watching his posts with more attention being a a little skeptical to be honest.

Now here is when I make a couple of human mistakes, I got hooked with raduteo from here: seventwotwo where he makes this comment: 2D artist learning Maya, first model, first car, learning as I go. Hi-poly McMerc 722. I don't know the rest of you but I got deeply offended by someone trying to sell this as a first car! That made me think hum! This could be Exidge or Sesim using an alter ego. I mean is just me? or this model seams extremely and oddly close to this one here: CG Cars Community made by orb and shared with a couple of users of cg-cars back in the day.

1st mistake: I focused my attention on this user Raduteo, who is a super human in my opinion. Making this almost flawless model, his first car and renders... Of course I'm being sarcastic, I totally thought this was a practical joke leaded by Exidge, I actually expressed that here: seventwotwo post #65 and #73.

Anyway, The whole thing was very hot and it explode when Exidge turned the Bentley, his own thread or Raduteo's, just god knows... in to a war zone. Some of you probably have read the whole thing before the posts were removed.
Nobody was happy with the issue, even when I got this private messages from the user Raduteo (please download the psd file, it has several layers) it was still normal for a forum discussion, those posts were removed from the thread later on as well.

Here is when this turns unacceptable: I go to Exidge in private as usual and we have a conversation on what I think is good and wrong about raduteo being front page, him being the new admin of smcars, what are his real intentions helping out the forum, etc... You can download all of it from here: (please download the psd file, it has several layers) You will find a couple of censored lines for this reason: I have a confidentiality contract with a prestigious company here in california, I'm helping them out with some development I can't mention... Please pay attention to the next:

2nd mistake: This person: exidge and I were having a discussion on the Smcars forum as I mentioned above, using the PRIVATE MESSAGES SYSTEM of the website, I made the serious mistake of talk to him what is censored in the messages, I want to repeat this for you gentlemen... We were using private communication. Private information he used to make a lot of negative noise in the company I mentioned to him. This is not about cg-cars or Smcars anymore, this is not about what is funny or not either. This is about someone trying to harm my prestige, my work and my name, a name that is costing me a kidney to build. I'm not trying to buy your sympathy gentlemen, but you all know how much hard work is required to get a position in the field.

Of course after the noise he made, someone at the company I'm working for, contacted me and in a very serious tone asked me why I'm talking about something I shouldn't be talking about. I have a confidentiality contract here! If something goes bad with this company, or they don't ask me to keep working for them in the future, I'll be forced to establish a legal action. I hope you all get to understand the nature of an issue like this, and learn that this kind of action can be punished by the law, inside and outside of the United States of America. I also hope this thread clear things out on who is who and what kind of people are we surrounded by.

I wanted to express my concerns to the forum in a public manner, so you can have real information directly from the source, in a situation that is out of control and can hurt me bad. I hope (Exidge) honor us all explaining the nature of his actions, and why is he causing this much trouble to me, just because he couldn't handle a forum's argument.

Thank you very much.
Luis Nieves.

exidge

Administrator
So basicly what Luis is saying in two lines:

He accuses me to be raduteo. ( he thinks we are one person ). Second accuse he thinks I called his boss (maybe I have CIA connection,too. so I can report our famous Luis )What else... it's funny that Raduteo actually MADE it happen. Can't believe this. lol.

That is really funny.
You are a poor person Luis and maybe confused with many things. I don't have much to tell you since NOTHING in your head makes sense ( you make one mistake after another, I would even tell you if atleast something was right). Like raduteo said, you must be delusional.

cheers

So basicly what Luis is saying in two lines:

He accuses me to be raduteo. ( he thinks we are one person ). Second accuse he thinks I called his boss (maybe I have CIA connection,too. so I can report our famous Luis )What else... it's funny that Raduteo actually MADE it happen. Can't believe this. lol.

That is really funny.
You are a poor person Luis and maybe confused with many things. I don't have much to tell you since NOTHING in your head makes sense ( you make one mistake after another, I would even tell you if atleast something was right). Like raduteo said, you must be delusional.

cheers
I hope you are right, keep taking things as light and disrespectful as you want, let's hope the rest of the admin and the forum users think as you do.

exidge

Administrator
luis, everyone can accuse someone, what can you proove? You just make so muhc noise of something you have no clue about. So what are your facts?
You just accuse people of something you think they have done and that is annoying to read a whole book about your feelings. I just cencored my name in your post. That is close to personal image demage.

luis, everyone can accuse someone, what can you proove? You just make so muhc noise of something you have no clue about. So what are your facts?
You just accuse people of something you think they have done and that is annoying to read a whole book about your feelings. I just cencored my name in your post. That is close to personal image demage.
I can prove I never wrote a word to Raduteo, my conversations were directly and only to you, and you used that information in a very inappropriate way, weather to give it to Raduteo or use it you self. You don't talk to me about personal damage. i have a very serious deal to manage here because of you. I have a confidentiality contract and the information that you shared with raduteo was confidential. period!

exidge

Administrator
I can prove I never wrote a word to Raduteo, my conversations were directly and only to you, and you used that information in a very inappropriate way, weather to give it to Raduteo or use it you self. You don't talk to me about personal damage. i have a very serious deal to manage here because of you. I have a confidentiality contract and the information that you shared with raduteo was confidential. period!
Well you shouldn't share confidential stuff ( what you shared was: one or two lines where you work and that you do beta testing for some software. You didn't share content)

After I asked you to talk to raduteo ( because you think he wasn't modeling the bentley or the SLR ), you refused since you ACCUSE , and accuse and don't stop accusing things you heard somewhere without proof.
In your private messages I can share them here if you want so people understand the sitation more what you were accusing. The SMC Team has read your private messages.
So I listened to you and talked to raduteo in his thread which turned into a fight, when I asked him for wires. You didn't even mention a word you were just reading how me and raduteo were fighting because OF your ACCUSES.
So since you didn't want to talk to raduteo instead you prefered to talk to me to use my person (obviosly pushing me to do this) I did share the messages with raduteo you sent to me so he got a view of the person Luis Nieves is. If you want I can put them on here, everything you and me wrote... You have to take care Luis who you ACCUSE and the resulting actions people do. You talked not nicely about raduteo, now handle the output.( what I have nothing to do with)..

Well you shouldn't share confidential stuff ( what you shared was: one or two lines where you work and that you do beta testing for some software. You didn't share content)

After I asked you to talk to raduteo ( because you think he wasn't modeling the bentley or the SLR ), you refused since you ACCUSE , and accuse and don't stop accusing things you heard somewhere without proof.
In your private messages I can share them here if you want so people understand the sitation more what you were accusing. The SMC Team has read your private messages.
So I listened to you and talked to raduteo in his thread which turned into a fight, when I asked him for wires. You didn't even mention a word you were just reading how me and raduteo were fighting because OF your ACCUSES.
So since you didn't want to talk to raduteo instead you prefered to talk to me to use my person (obviosly pushing me to do this) I did share the messages with raduteo you sent to me so he got a view of the person Luis Nieves is. If you want I can put them on here, everything you and me wrote... You have to take care Luis who you ACCUSE and the resulting actions people do. You talked not nicely about raduteo, now handle the output.( what I have nothing to do with)..
That only shows how much attention you are putting in to this issue, i made screen shots of our whole conversation, and all my private messages here. EVERYTHING IS ATTACHED in my first message for the public. Pay attention! It is also in Cg-cars and I will post the same where ever is required.

exidge

Administrator
That only shows how much attention you are putting to this issue, i made screen shots of our whole conversation, and all my private messages here. EVERYTHING IS ATTACHED in my first message for the public. Pay attention! It is also in Cg-cars and I will post the same where ever is required.
It's nice that you updated your PSD file just after I said that. Before there were only two screenshots. Looks good now. So what now Luis?

I just read you even accused me there about SMCars not taking serious.. dude do you notice how much you accuse without any prove ? There must be some people pushing you to do all this , maybe someone want s to use you for all that.

You are a sociopath Dimitri, I'm in serious trouble because of you, nothing to do with anything else. i'm a grown up one with a very strong will.
You were trying to hurt me bad and you actually succeed. Do you think I'm going to leave my arms crossed?
about the PSD Files: I have e-mails copied to the rest of the admin here, and they have the same psd files with date. I really hope in top of everything you are not saying that I did modified documents! that is something else I can prove. I highly recommend you to start acting like an adult with this.

exidge

Administrator
I would feel bad Luis if I knew I was wrong. I wasn't. I'm a cool guy but you seem to have problems with your ego. talking all the time how good or bad people are, showing of with compnaies you work for. accusing things someone told you. this is called delusion. but I'm not sure if you are delusional or schizophren... Dunno how else to handle this situation with you, I stopped talking to you, what else do you want from me? Looks you didn't answer to anything I wrote. Cause tehre is nothing you can prove. Your only intention is to damage my image. ( you talk bad about people and now you do it again, just officially)... I dont know wheter I should feel sorry for you Luis or be kind of sad that you have these problems.

additional edit: after you added this line:
about the PSD Files: I have e-mails copied to the rest of the admin here, and they have the same psd files with date. I really hope in top of everything you are not saying that I did modified documents! that is something else I can prove. I highly recommend you to start acting like an adult with this.
I'm not afraid you do, because we all have read it months or weeks ago.

I would feel bad Luis if I knew I was wrong. I wasn't. I'm a cool guy but you seem to have problems with your ego. talking all the time how good or bad people are, showing of with compnaies you work for. accusing things someone told you. this is called delusion. but I'm not sure if you are delusional or schizophren... Dunno how else to handle this situation with you, I stopped talking to you, what else do you want from me? Looks you didn't answer to anything I wrote. Cause tehre is nothing you can prove. Your only intention is to damage my image. ( you talk bad about people and now you do it again, just officially)... I dont know wheter I should feel sorry for you Luis or be kind of sad that you have these problems.

additional edit: after you added this line:

I'm not afraid you do, because we all have read it months or weeks ago.
i do really hope the users of this board read the private conversation we got, that will clear things out by it self. I'm the one getting bored and rough because a ton of people are getting me overwhelm with their questions right? I'm the one calling everybody else wannabes right? yes I'm the one with the ego issues right?

NO, I'M THE ONE IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF YOU, that's where I'm at thank to you. You don't know about boundaries, you don't know when to stop your temper and bad attitude. it has been like that since I can remember. Don't even try to make this situation turn in your favor. That is not going to happen. the facts are there.

you shared private information with a user just to find a way to give me trouble with a company! those are the facts here. You are not going to get out of the hook that easy this time! I hope you understand that your acts might have consequences. And they will come, you count on that!

Here this is the last post I remember I've read from you:
http://www.cg-cars.com/showthread.php/5483-BMW-e30-M3-DaveCox/page32 post #473 and that user wasn't even asking for your advice!

Even better, you edited that post later on, because it was much more aggressive than it is now. don't trust me? ask the user him self then!

Oh yeah! my ego! right?

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
Just out of curiosity, so we don't forget to examine all aspects of the scenario, Luis, when you mentioned your job details...

1.) Were you on a work computer or personally-owned computer? (or other person's computer?)

2.) If you were on personally owned computer, do you have to log in to a VPN for work?

3.) If you were on a work computer, was it mentioned during working hours?

4.) If you were on a work computer, was it while you were alone?

5.) Do you surf the web on your lunch break or any time during work?

I don't know what kind of company you work for, but I worked for a large corporation for a bit, and they monitored everything that was being done with their internet. For example, if I visited a website that should've been caught by their firewall filter more than a couple times, that site would be blocked after a very short cycle of visits. They also had ways of knowing if you were using unauthorized software, and many other tricks up their sleeve.

You mentioned Private Messages ... if you sent them on our boards, I'm pretty sure vBulletin does not encrypt their private messages - so if you were either hacked or logged in through their VPN, or using an internet-strict company's connection it's quite possible that someone else could see your Private Message contents. When in doubt, if you're sharing sensitive information, you should use more secure methods such as calling or emailing with SSL encryption.

I am not trying to discredit either party, and quite frankly I'm still a bit unclear of just what exactly is being supposed, but I just wanted to present the fact that certain computer activities may not be as private as one would hope, especially if you're private messaging while at a company that has it all together - and if you're beta testing, it's quite possible that they have your accounts on a higher-than-normal security watch.

I don't want to get between the fight so I don't want to comment much. I do hope though that you guys can find a solution to this issue, it is unfortunate that this has happened.

About Raduteo, the Merc and Bentley wasn't his first models but first cars which he made as far as I know. He also have showed other work here. I believe he linked to it in his posts which were deleted afterwards (which was right decision because the thread got ugly).

But there was this bittersweet feeling bugging me, Suddenly, for no reason almost a 50 % of the regular users of cg-cars stopped posting, creating the atmosphere of we are not users in there anymore. Not my business though, something might be wrong at cg-cars and I don't know yet I thought.
Then I made a link between the front page artists at Smcars and the missing people at Cg-cars and I said to my self, some kind of recruitment is going on here! Still not my business though.
I noticed this too but I believe it was just momentary and people are also now posting more at CG-Cars too? I think people can decide themselves which board they will use or will they use both. :)

raduteo

Super Moderator
I'm a 3D artist, formerly a 2D artist, the Merc was my first car, not my first model, it was my first model in Maya, I have been using Zbrush prior to that about 1-1.5 years so I was not new to modeling although I consider myself a beginner, I always tried to stay humble but somehow this splashed in my face. I also like to mind my own business and carry on with my work without any form of drama, I bothered nobody and I expect the same, it's all a learning process for everyone and it should be carried out in a friendly atmosphere but as seen here, one cannot escape those individuals that are jealous/delusional and just want to stir things up.

I never seen nor talked to Exidge prior to our conflict in the Bentley thread, I do not like that he fell in your trap, creating a conflict when there was no need to so I do not understand how a person can think we are the same person, I'm a 23 year old Romanian (example: esti delusional, cretin si mai ales penibil), hes (as shown by the flag under his name) German, I cannot comprehend how delusional one person would have to be to conclude that we are the same person, even more so telling is the quality of our renders which Exidge wins hands down.

Also, anyone who threatens me will go down in flames, I'm usually a laid back person but when you step the line with me i'm going all out, just because I can so you're in deep **** thinking you can carry on with your delusional crusade, as I said before repercussions will be severe untill you call truce.

"I would love to respect even more what you are doing with SMCars, but you are not genuinely concerned about this board, you are just trying to teach element a lesson. And yes, yes, I will be breathing on Raduteo's neck, He is a genius who learned in 3 months what it took some of us to learn about 4 years? hahaha! Now, THAT piss me off. He is lying so hard that makes me wonder... How is that Exidge is not breaking apart this guy's thread??? Why is he instead giving him to much credit? as you said... Fishy!"

"What's up Dimitri,
Nice move, I hope you take this board to a new level. Is good to see the hard work you already put on it congrats.
Now as admin you should know, you are making too much noise with raduteo's use of Zbrush. There haven't been use of it at all. He doesn't even sculpt leather textures for his maps and I can assure you there still no way to sculpt hard surface parts on Zbrush as the ones he got. I'm beta testing for ************, so I'm going to hunt this user down, he start saying he has doing cg just for months that is a flat lie. as a matter of fact i thought he was you with another nickname. Anyway just wanted you to be aware of that. i'm bringing a new project soon! One with real zbrush using, and I will let you all know the difference. stay tuned

Cheers!"

I think you proved to everyone you're delusional, and you continuing this will only speed up your downfall, legally, illegally, personal, on all fronts.

f*ck with me.

exidge

Administrator
Just like you Luis, I have friends and it's up to them where they are active or what board they use. This is delusional to accuse someone in doing that. Luis you are looking for attention and trying to find any possible way. Delusional guy you are, it's sad.

i do really hope the users of this board read the private conversation we got, that will clear things out by it self. I'm the one getting bored and rough because a ton of people are getting me overwhelm with their questions right? I'm the one calling everybody else wannabes right? yes I'm the one with the ego issues right?

NO, I'M THE ONE IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF YOU, that's where I'm at thank to you. You don't know about boundaries, you don't know when to stop your temper and bad attitude. it has been like that since I can remember. Don't even try to make this situation turn in your favor. That is not going to happen. the facts are there.

you shared private information with a user just to find a way to give me trouble with a company! those are the facts here. You are not going to get out of the hook that easy this time! I hope you understand that your acts might have consequences. And they will come, you count on that!

Here this is the last post I remember I've read from you:
BMW e30 M3 - DaveCox post #473 and that user wasn't even asking for your advice!

Even better, you edited that post later on, because it was much more aggressive than it is now. don't trust me? ask the user him self then!

Oh yeah! my ego! right?
So much text, just to show that I did write some truth about some user who was not happy with my attitude. Now you wrote 10 lines just to make it looks like it s judgement's day. Luis, you can act as an comedian...

You can't just accuse people without facts ( all the things you accused in your first post) and if you continue like that, I strongly recommend you to STOP now.

It seems like you just put everything together you thought of ( all your feelings , no facts , just feelings) , makes me think you are desperate or something.

I'm glad that raduteo took the time to read this soup, because he left SMC just because of your accusses and I did wrong to raduteo listening to you.

Regards,
exidge

edit:

Read post #6 again.

greenvampire

Super Moderator
I have no idea what is going on here, and to be honest I have enough crap in my life so im not getting involved.

all I will say is that not one of you has been proffesional, you are all getting sucked into the age-old trolling internet situations and will destroy eachothers name by arguing like children for all to see.

Live and let Live.

I've been in situations on Forums before where my heated opinions have got the better of me, and ive got into arguments that have either destroyed potential work, or lost friends etc.... simple fact is... it aint worth it.
Move on, if you have a beef with someone, deal with it properly.... not public forums.

tom120934

Administrator
I gonna try to be as clear and concise as possible.

1/ This whole thread is only about a personal issue between two people, maybe three.
2/ The fact that this two (3) people are actual members of the SMCars community has nothing to do with the original issue.
3/ The fact that one of this people is a member of the SMCars team has nothing to do with the issue, too.
4/ SMCars has nothing to do with such a personal issue. Neither the team, nor the whole community.

I will not lock this thread, because this is not the way I deal with conflicts. But to Luis and Exidge, be warned that SMCars.net isn't the right place for this discussion to happen. So please end it right now, no need to reply except to confirm you're done with this story here.

Meet IRL, solve the issue and send me the bill for the beer :)

Crispy. Can't add too much viable information, just a little detail about the McLaren 722 issue, i know for a fact that ORB's car was done using NURBS (Rhino)... the other 722 has a clean poly mesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.