Lowpoly Car Contest: Mattig Golf V

That can be fixed with a good texture, but yes, I also find the rims a little flat. However, my concern is more directed at the front end which is too flat. This together with fixing the headlight's shape should make it look much better :) Keep it up.

thanks guys
what place exactly on the headlight needs to be changed? i have looked on the attached pic and compare with my, but still dont know, whats wrong with it
and for the rims, i have used only one pic

Attachments

Tigga

Here, I drew the sections you should change on the pic... The red line indicates how you did it, and the green line shows how you should do it.

Your headlight is going a bit too far to the back on it's top corner. And the front isn't rounded enough.

I just noticed, the green line I drew beneath the hood is a bit exaggerated...

look good for me, but i think you could add more polies to the back because look bumpy especially near the lights.
And wheels can be more detailed :p

Tigga said:
Here, I drew the sections you should change on the pic... The red line indicates how you did it, and the green line shows how you should do it.

Your headlight is going a bit too far to the back on it's top corner. And the front isn't rounded enough.

I just noticed, the green line I drew beneath the hood is a bit exaggerated...
i have followed your help, and i hope, that changes can be seen on the render

masarka said:
look good for me, but i think you could add more polies to the back because look bumpy especially near the lights.
And wheels can be more detailed :p
thanks, i have done some work to rid of thise bumps, but it is hard to make it clear

and ne: you have right, i was rushing :(

i still dont know, if i will model the head and back lights, i dont want to spend polies to them, but 3d modelled, they look better :|

Attachments

Tigga

The headlights look much better now! The roundness of the front is better also, but it could still be a slight bit more rounded.

As for the headlights and rearlights... for the headlights, I'd say make them semi-3d, i.e. just extrude them in, slap a nice texture on that and put a nice glass texture on the headlight cover. For the rearlights I'd just use a texture.

nosalis

great car revelli ... although I would create a normal GTI not this tuned maschine :)

about the headlights.. yeah .. really create them in 3d.. not only the texture.. it will look much better.. you can save some polies on the rear exhausts