Low poly car contest

FlashG said:
Lol why do you wanna change it? :)
It's not lowpoly :grin: Look, NE and multi managed to model interiors, while i hardly made outside stuff. I'll see if i have time to model one more car, but i'm thinking about that more and more. :roll:

i would enter with my 1973 racing Skyline, but alas, i don't know how to make wheels... So good luck to everyone and i hope to see all the car in Racer :p

Umm...

I didn't see a date for when the contest is finished... could be that I'm just having a spontaneous case of blindness... :D

But, well... I'd like to enter, but I'm reluctant to when I don't know a date by when I should be finished since I'm not a very fast modeller...

i'm back in :)

and my car is 99% finished just some fixes on tex:)

i hope screw driver comes back in :)

my car haves 4994polys:)

pics coming soon in my topic of the contest :)

KvH-DeSiGn said:
i'm back in :)

and my car is 99% finished just some fixes on tex:)

i hope screw driver comes back in :)

my car haves 4994polys:)

pics coming soon in my topic of the contest :)
Great to hear ;)

Looking forward to see your car :)

Well, since these low-poly cars have been showing up on the forum i figure i should give it a try... Havent done a single low poly atempt before, but i guess this might be a good way to learn how to model.
I will be joining with a Lancia Delta Integrale - and as it is the 2/2 tday, i have 1 month to finish my first low-poly car :p

can i enter? i know its late but im bored and fancy a challange :)

i'll be making the lovely aston martin db9, as i said, i like a challange :D

i've already made a start with it, will post in WIP section when theres something good to show.

ok so if at the end of the contest ppl would like a big ass render that shows all the cars with their owners names above them I can render it out.

my comp would handle it just fine, if im thinkin correct, about 10-20 cars would be under 1 million poly and i have maxed out my 3ds max with 3.5million on screen. Rendering, im not sure.

maybe flash and NE could contact me on msn so we could talk about it more.

(email in signature)