• Tonn - Jaguar XJ12 Series 3

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • KVH- Design - Peugeot 205 GTI

Votes: 9 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those ca. 20 people voting for me where my classmates who saw this competiton in the computerclass, no rules have been broken so this isn`t cheating, if you think it`s unfair so be it, it`s your call.

Congratulations Tigga! :)

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
NightEye said:
[...]
kicksivocsok with 6 votes.
Too bad about Kris and kicksivocsok, I would have liked seeing them a bit more up. But the viewers have decided!
yeah, I'm not sure why kicksivocsok didn't get more votes. I especially thought the interior was quite well done. although he didn't quite ever change the gas cap modeling, despite numerous requests, who knows, that may be one reason for a lack of votes... but hey, I agree, this competition has turned out a lot of nice cars, and good experience for anyone involved.

I'd sorta like to make the next low poly contest... I've got some interesting challenges that are quite closely based off of gaming industry tests I've seen used before... should really make for some creative vehicle construction from y'all :grin:

multimediaman said:
I'd sorta like to make the next low poly contest... I've got some interesting challenges that are quite closely based off of gaming industry tests I've seen used before... should really make for some creative vehicle construction from y'all :grin:
Hehe what kind of rules you've thought? :)

multimediaman said:
yeah, I'm not sure why kicksivocsok didn't get more votes. I especially thought the interior was quite well done. although he didn't quite ever change the gas cap modeling, despite numerous requests, who knows, that may be one reason for a lack of votes...
Yes indeed, the gas cap is the only drawback on his model, the rest is so well thought. Lovely wire, sweet texture, and acceptable polycount :) Oh well, that's life :p

Can't wait for the next one, MMM 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.