Lincoln Continental Mark V ( 1977-79 )

this is the Lighter version of the Mark series introduced in 1977 as a replacement for the Mark IV, it still had the same 120.4 inch wheel base and 400 cu in or 460 cu. in. engines. the Diamond jubillee 1978 version had bucket seats with a center console and special paint. 1979 versions were similar but called collector series with more color options.

Attachments

here are some ref. photos. I will repost these blueprints to fix the rear section of the car.I have to modify my images...they will be posted shortly..they are diamond jubilee editions of 1978. the Diamond Jubilee edition came in two colors....Light diamond poly blue and champagne

Attachments

tiberius said:
this is the Lighter version of the Mark series introduced in 1977 as a replacement for the Mark IV, it still had the same 120.4 inch wheel base and 400 cu in or 460 cu. in. engines. the Diamond jubillee 1978 version had bucket seats with a center console and special paint. 1979 versions were similar but called collector series with more color options.
thank you for the mk v......do you have a 1968-1971 mercury cyclone drawing? thank you....robert mielke

the definition of Bluepritnt is a set of drawings used to create and object. generally in three views or more. in architecture the name blue print came from the color of the technical drawing being Blue. so it matters not if it was computer drawn, or hand drawn. in the days before computers they were most definitely hand drawn to a specified scale. so the constructors could make it the right actual size. many model instruction sheets are just printed drawings of the different views of the objects. I will be doing the Mercury Cyclone in the near future. 68, and 70 versions.