LCA Contest: Plymouth Valiant from Duel

TomiL

The Land Cruiser Maniac
Yeah it should. I just dont know how to texture it. Now it´s "faces" mode so... if I select the side a bit more it will look stupid, when every face has it´s own treat texture.

The hubcap is from ebay motors :p

Ummm.. concave... hmm... ???

What I mean is, is the center of the rear window further forward than the edges of the rear window? Kind of like a 1/2 circle? That means concave... like a bowl. Convex would be a ball/sphere. There are a couple different types of Valiant, and the one I had was the concave version. :)

It's looking great!

-Ben

TomiL

The Land Cruiser Maniac
I´m not sure what version the Duel car is. I dont have any refpics fom the back.

Thank you all for the nice comments.

Yea is better now, hope to see more from back soon ;)

What I mean is, is the center of the rear window further forward than the edges of the rear window? Kind of like a 1/2 circle? That means concave... like a bowl. Convex would be a ball/sphere. There are a couple different types of Valiant, and the one I had was the concave version. :)

It's looking great!

-Ben
I believe you mean it goes like in the attachment? That rearwindow has been on Valiant Scamps which I modeled about year ago

Attachments

I really like this car, not seen the movie in years, but it looks pretty good, the overall modeling job reminds me of FlashG's modeling style for GTA. Anyhow looks accurate yet efficient.