LCA contest: Lamborghini Countach 5000S from Miami Vice

Krystian

Lamborghini President
Well, time to start working :D
30min of work :)

BTW looks like a lot of ppl are participating this contest :D I bet only half of them will finish to deadline

EDIT: One question: [LOL] in which episode/series of Miami Vice was this chase (white Countach vs Ferrari Daytona):uhh:

Attachments

Krystian

Lamborghini President
@Oscar: hmm you're first who don't like Countach o_O, thanks anyway
@OldDog: it's the same car :D
@Catalatalatanin: Thanks :)

Next up^!

Attachments

Krystian

Lamborghini President
Thanks, thanks and thanks
Well Nik nice to see your comment here :) This thing on doors is an air intake :) Maybe from this perspective it desn't looks nice but... it is :D
Update on back :) Need nice pic of rim (non-perspective)

Attachments

Doc to the Miami Vice rescue!! It was used in the 10th Episode, "Back In The World", of the Second Season ;) Also, I can't quite remember the exact details, but it was also used in a later episode (somewhere around Season 4 me thinks), where some Yakuza sons of a kingpin had it, and attached a 'La Cucaracha' horn to it :grin:

Apologies for missing this Thread mate!! She's lookin' kick-ass!! Would LOVE to see it in a nice Miami-esque setting for the final renders!! :D

tom120934

Administrator
Ugly car (combo ! I got him angry with only 2 words ;)) but nice work so far. As stated above, nice speeding skills shown here !

Keep it up that way !

Krystian

Lamborghini President
@shilpinator: thanks, with wheels it has 20k :)
@Stachu, pedro.malheiro, spitty3d: Thanks a lot m8s :)
@Dr. Crockett: Thanks Doc :D I have watch this episode :D
@Tom.... how dare you ?! Countach is the most Lamborghinish car ever. Every kid has poster with countach in their room :D Anyway, nice to see your comment there xD

Updatezorz,
Mapped and textured taillights (I really happy of resuilts), they are 3d but it's hard to notice on attached pic. :)

Attachments