LCA Contest: Dodge Charger '70 from "Dukes of Hazzard"

OldDog

ok i am confused and I don't have Idea how to make my car paint xD
but tanks for help I'll look in to it

one more thing how do i change my Optical lvl in VrayMtl
material?

To change the color click the color next to diffuse in the material editor. In the window which opens type 200 next to letter R, 50 next to G and 40 next to B. Then you got hemi red diffuse color ;)

Not sure what you mean with optical, headlight cover?

OldDog

yea headlight cover or windows how do i set that up? man Vray is complicated to me at the moment
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johnas this is looking amazing , I will newer suspect in you ever again =DDD

updates coming in few minutes

OldDog

ah well here is an update of the first picture and on the second u can see that i need to make new textures :/
i fixed my mesh a litle bit and changed my poly numbers so now its a mess

by the way i think paint is amazing tanks to Johnas ;)

Attachments

OldDog

can some one tell me why the heck am i not geting reflection on my car paint??? if some one can help just tell me what to upload , so u can see the prob.

OldDog

Guys please help its just not reflecting :( take a look:

O yea Johnas if u see this I setup the render just like u showed me

Attachments

I like the first render (without the white blurs :p )! But it would be really cool to make a scene where this car is jumping through a building or something :)

OldDog

Tanks for comments , I would do something like that NE but there is no time :/ I am going to vacation this friday :D. by the way I first I wanted to make a scene from movie the car in the air in the forest , if u know what i am talking about. well maby next year :D

Tanks GreenVampire ;)

Krystian

Lamborghini President
I see big improvement in your skills since your E30 :) I know it could be hard if you have slow PC but try to render with less grain. You're better and better

OldDog

Tanks guys that means a lot to me :)

I am going to vacation as I already said . So Pleas if I don't upload any more progress take my last picture as a final render. o yea . Do I need to make a render from the back?

Tanks people i couldn't do it whit out you :)