LCA Contest: Dodge Charger '70 from "Dukes of Hazzard"

Are you using 3dsmax with skylight? Maya with physical sky/sun? or is that Vray? If its vray i dont know, never used it, but it looks as though whatever your using it doesnt have samples set high enough. Also, the blurriness is a filter issue, but again, I dont know what app ur using...

Good progress btw, I'm really diggin the chains!

OldDog

:) tanks Nosh i'll check it out, i am using 3d max whit skylight and yes my blueprints are hiden in the scene
well i hope that i fix it for final renders ;)

the red places render strange...propably wire problems there
the blue place...i think that u got to dense mesh there that will be hard to control
the green...the chain...looks plastic and unnatural a bit, try to find chain tutorial on the net, i remember i saw one somewhere...and try to learn rope simulation...that will give the chain more realistic look...or u can just remodell it. Keep it up man

OldDog

Catlin knows what he is talking about :D i am doing that.

@Oscar
The wire is good and i know it :p the problem is in rendering and that skylight and everything
For the Chain i know the rope simulation i did it that way and i don't care if it doesn't seem like real xD :p
it is just for fun :)

Here are some updates :/ the back is not 1:1 i dunno how to make backlights but it will look just find :)
next part the rims :D

Attachments

OldDog

Comments and critics are welcome :D
guys I am bored PLS comment, just say something like: "its good, bad, has some bumps , u need to fix, i hate this car ...." anything PLS

its good, bad, has some bumps , u need to fix, i hate this car .... :p

Its only been 3 hours,chill out and get some sleep.

and about the car i think you got bumps down the side and on the roof area its hard to tell,show us wireframes.

the side of your car looks flat. Check the ref pics, the side should be a bit more rounded.
and don't go like: coment, please coment. U make it for us to comment or for Yourself man? Chill out.

OldDog

Well I have some bad news my PC is dead :( . so i dunno am i going to finish my model as soon i get it fixed u will know .
wish u all good luck :eek:

OldDog

ok I found a way to work its going to be slow , very slow but i hope i finish on time.
i am working on my dad's Laptop :D

so here is somthing new im working on enviroment first time in my life and here is the start 8)

C&C are welcome ;)

Attachments