LCA Contest: Dodge Challenger from Vanishing Point

those headlights looks very good indeed. Everything looks great, only thing i came up with is making the scene a bit brighter, it is so dark atm!

And could you share that advice, as the headlights look very very good atm! Keep it up

EDIT: nevermind, just found it lol

model looks awesome:) can't see anything to crit, so smooth and clean! Now give us some kick ass renders so we have the world hardest job to decide who wins!

hey will you please help me??
actually i am an animation student and i have to submit a project which is very important for us and i want to make d same car which u have made its simply awesome so please will u tell me the complete name of this car and its blueprints...
thanx in advance... harsh :)

Thanks all! :)

@NE, lmao@britney spears :D

I'll start to make some renders, still need to do the scene aswell. Need to do something simple, otherwise time will be too short for me :S

hey will you please help me??
actually i am an animation student and i have to submit a project which is very important for us and i want to make d same car which u have made its simply awesome so please will u tell me the complete name of this car and its blueprints...
thanx in advance... harsh :)
Full name of the car is Dodge Challenger from year 1970. I used these blueprints and LOADS of reference pics. Prints are for 1972 but it has only different head and taillights. Good luck ;)

Great job, really shiny renders, there is some kind of luxury feeling when looking at your car. Must be the shiny paint, I guess, but anyways it looks excellent !

nice, i like the style of your renders, and they're glowing a bit! looks cool! I hope you're doing more highpoly cars in the future because they look great:) good work!

Thanks :) For sure I am gonna model more, learned so much with this car that I don't wanna stop here. Thinking about modeling Mustang '67 hatchback or Firebird '70 next. First I'm gonna do some customising with the Challenger though, gonna show later what I got in my mind :p