LCA Contest: Dodge Challenger from Vanishing Point

Thanks!

Just keep on practising James, and you should show your progress here so we can help you :)

U gonna do the Death Proof chicks on the hood too? :D
Hehe well I doubt I will since the Challenger in the movie was all white ;)

nice update ! :D
looks rly smooth,
only slight prob. i can spot is at the rear pillar , by the side window, how the pillar joins to the side of the body might be a prob later on :/ idk lol
Yea I haven't put much attention to that area yet but will look to it :)

Looking great! Smooth mesh the only thing I can see is maybe under where the back bumper goes but it will be hidden I'm sure...Awesome!
Yea I was counting on that hehe, since I wont do any renders without rear bumper ^^

------

I noticed I have some issues on the back, it doesn't curve right so I need to fix it later. Been busy and tired last couple of days so not much progress:

Attachments

Ah :D

Well there were scene where the main character talks to naked girl... but I still doubt character modeling is not my strongest area.

no probs, a picture next to the car is also good enough lol.

The car is looking great and very smooth. There is only 1 area where i have my doubts. Behind the doorhandle where the sharp line on the side goes up, it looks a bit incosistent overthere. The rest is looking amazing! keep it up

WTF?!
Man,I thought:no not another contest,but I was totally wrong!

This car rocks,so does the movie!
Keep it up and show some more pics!
I'M sure this will come out great!

What you mean not another contest? :p

no probs, a picture next to the car is also good enough lol.

The car is looking great and very smooth. There is only 1 area where i have my doubts. Behind the doorhandle where the sharp line on the side goes up, it looks a bit incosistent overthere. The rest is looking amazing! keep it up
Yea there are some issues indeed, I tried to fix it but couldn't find good solution to it for now. But I almost finished wheels! Only need to make Good Year shoe emblem and they are done

Thanks for the comments!

Attachments