Last V8 Interceptor

These are plans I drew up for a client (started the sculpt too, before the project was abandoned) for a V8 Interceptor from a famous Austrailian movie. I hope to eventually use these, but maybe someone else could benefit from them in the meantime (and also keep me off the "deadbeats" list - boy what a tough group....I just joined today!).

ARMORMAN

"Light travels faster than sound; that's why people appear bright until they speak."

Attachments

Last of the Turbocharged V8s

Dead-beat no-more. ;) As long as you donate use your prints, no matter if you post WIP topics...you'll not be a dead-beat. ;)

Thanks for the donations, and if you have anymore, keep 'em comin'. :D

I forgot to add a note about the plans.

On the side view, you'll notice a blue line toward the front. This is the profile and bar after the front end was smashed in the second movie.

Also, the wheels are not the correct rims.

B

hehe, well those are some sweet prints, seem a bit square for a top view but then again this is an 80s movie ( Mad max right?) on an offtopic note.. Mel Gibson.. jeeze is that guy ever universal, had a Austrailan accent in that movie but today he plays the best American youve ever seen. ( "The Patriot", Lethal Weapon,Maverick... list goes on and on) great actor.. one of my favorits to watch.

thanks for the compliment!

They were for a toy (can anyone say...SSP?), but the diagrams are accurate to the original....and the original car was a Austrailian '72 Ford Falcon

as for Mel, he was born in the US and his dad re4located the family to Austrailia when he was a teen.