Lamborghini Aventador J

so I've been working on this one for over a year now
basically everything about the car modelling is done.. and it's time to render it
I'm also new to this site so idk if i am posting in the correct forum but it looks the correct one to me
i can attach some render's of the car if you want but i sortoff immigrated to this forum
if you wan't to have a look at the whole modelling of this car from start to finish i suggest you visit this link
oh actually first post here so after some posts
thumbnail 2.jpg here are some viewport shots of the model
body 55.jpg body 56.jpg body 57.jpg

and here's my progress on rendering this
city street 16.jpg
it's kinda hard to explain the whole idea of the render i am going for...
i'll see if i can draw something up quick just so you get the idea

anyway.. first thread here.. i already see some people i know from this other forum.
don't yet have the idea of how things work here

Oscar J

You post in the work in progress section, and then an admin moves you to the advanced section if your project is good enough. But nobody cares anymore, since the admins have abandoned this site.

You post in the work in progress section, and then an admin moves you to the advanced section if your project is good enough. But nobody cares anymore, since the admins have abandoned this site.
not surprised... the main reason i avoided this site for this long was because the site seemed totally dead to me for some time.. but the other forum is just as good as dead now.. so why bother?

Oscar J

Kinda ironic actually, now that nobody is really managing the site, there seems to be more active users than ever.

Good to see you on here! You're going to find many more experienced people here than at BA in the automotive field.

i am not quite sure... the other sources of lights seems to neutrilise it somehow
But i guess it won't matter.. once i add those shops and bars and neon sighns and whatnot..
the usual you screen thing you see in times square i think

okay.. some two minute sketch
THE FINAL PLAN FINAL.jpg reventon is a poorly drawn model of aventador j *sudden realisation*
EDIT: this sketch is not to scale sorry if the image is too big

Cool. Lots of motion blur and Dof I hope?
probably not.... i am quite unclear about motion blur.. there wouldn't be like a great amount of motion blur but the slandered Hollywood value of it..
and i don't see a place for the Dof either..

but as i've learned throughout that
"render first.... experiment later"
i will try all the blur and Dof and see how it looks, but for now they are not in the to-do list

don't know man.. i am going for one of those cool slow motion shots thing....
and im far away from actually breaking it for now..
remember my deadline would be the release of GTA V on PC
which they state as it is going to be "the fall"
but then i don't whether i would still buy it or not.. you know studies and stuff

i will integrate the car first(after im done wit the street)
then move onto the shards

sorry for the late reply... i didn't have internet because of a storm hit and etc
about the carpaint... this car has a very special carpaint that if you look in some real pics doesn't look like
"the slandered one. the less reflective might be due to the lighting
here's the carpaint.. it is reflective.. test final pranavjit.png

Last edited: