Incredible Lamborghini Estoque

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpd

Live: Lamborghini Estoque

This is a huge surprise, especially with all the silly talk about a Lamborghini SUV to take on Porsche Cayenne. The Estoque looks cohesive, it couldn't be anything but a Lamborghini with wild, sharp-edged lines. If they build it, which they most likely will, the question is, will the Porsche Panamera survive? Let alone the Maserati Quattroporte, which is most under threat since it is obviously the closest rival in theme and idea (if not power and performance).

cpd

Interior:

SUPERCARS.NET - Community Forums

Pretty nice inside. So if the rumours are right, it has the 412kW Gallardo LP560 V10 engine, so it'll go like a bullet, and the interior has luxury on the level of a Bentley.

This is obviously so much the way the Maserati Quattroporte needed to progress/evolve. Damn I love this car!

They absolutely got the design 100% perfect for what the car is, and the image of the company. :)

High angled view:

SUPERCARS.NET - Community Forums

Looks good from that angle too.

Yeah its hard for me a traditional supercar lover to like a supercar 4 door but Aston, Lamborghini have really pulled it off well.. Porsche however has not.. I hate the Panamera.. ugly car. I would even goto say that the Cayenne looks better ( and thats really saying something from me)

Another great looking 4 door sports car is Peugeot RC HYmotion4 . In fact I like it more than the Lamborghini.. and on top it gets 50+ mpg lol. I like it the most of all the 4 door sports cars.

Yeah its hard for me a traditional supercar lover to like a supercar 4 door but Aston, Lamborghini have really pulled it off well.. Porsche however has not.. I hate the Panamera.. ugly car. I would even goto say that the Cayenne looks better ( and thats really saying something from me)

Another great looking 4 door sports car is Peugeot RC HYmotion4 . In fact I like it more than the Lamborghini.. and on top it gets 50+ mpg lol. I like it the most of all the 4 door sports cars.
the only nice one out of the group that you mentioned is the aston.. it looks like it's meant to be like that..

the porsche is icky.. because only a 911 is a 911..

the peugeot is in the middle because it's not horrible, but the shape is kinda funnybubble and the wheelbase looks awkward..

the lamborghini's a miss too.. only the reventon is the reventon.. it also has an awkwardly long wheelbase, and the nose-height is enormous.. the tiny windows and ugly headlamps are pretty bad too.. it's not so horrible from behind, though..

That talk about an SUV isn't silly when you consider who owns Lamborghini. Take a good look at the chain of command. Besides which, Lambo already made an SUV, the LM002. Both Ferrari and Lamborghini ARE developing SUVs :p

As for the Estoque, the only thing that bothers me is the name. Classically they've used the names of famous bulls for their cars, but an estoque is a rapier type sword that's used to kill bulls. Not very subtle.

As for the sheet metal, I get aroused looking at this thing.

Peugeot is working on somehting like THAT?! Wow! just wow! That would put Porsche (Panamara), Aston Martin (Rapide), and Maserati (Quartarro) to shame easilly! I just hope they fit with a proper power plant an gearbox to make it as fast as it look.
I never was fan of Peugeot but this... I may have new favorite auto maker :D

tom120934

Administrator
Johnas is right, but it's a shame they can do the 508 while having something like it being studied.

It's also a shame even a french guy like me never heard of it !

Status
Not open for further replies.