IC's Australian TCC Stuff

Rsenal

aka chosenlv
looks awesome especially luv BMW and VK Commodore! Keep it up, how much models you still need to model? Can't wait to see 'em textured!

The IC

uses too many smileys
just did some alternate liveries before i start on the GT86 interior...

1979 Ron Hodgson Racing Torana driven by Bob Morris and Dieter Quester, and the 1979 Bryan Byrt Ford XC Cobra driven by Dick Johnson and Gary Scott

Attachments

Falango

Loving all of this stuff IC. I'm gonna be going for the same sort of treatment with a future project. Looking forward to seeing more of these!

The IC

uses too many smileys
'81 Celica RA40 and '83 XD Falcon Group C ATCC cars...sorry, i keep jumping around between different projects :p...I have these, the 86, and the Lexus LF-LC which i havent been posting as of yet...its just how i work lol

@Falango: you mean like a general thread covering several cars from a series? when you going to start?

Attachments

Falango

Once I got some more time, probably not until the summer. It'll be a fictional series, but vehicle features and appearances will be based off of some real race cars from BTCC, WTCC, and GT cars. It'll be a one make project.

Keep up the great work! I love seeing all the variety in this one.

helicase

Yeah, there is so much variety, you have done so many awesome projects! I like the exhaust pipe just shots off to the side of the blue ford.

Bakasan

This is uber sexy! I really love how your cars are both amazingly detailed and accurate. Keep it up!

also, what kind of polycount do you get. Your models look very high poly ;)

Really nice looking render. My only crit was going to be that I wanted to see some lettering on the tires, but when I looked up some reference it didn't have any like in your render. So, good job, carry on.

Oscar J

The renders are good, but not that interesting. They're lacking a good ground shadow to really place the car in the scene. Also you could try going for a more interesting angle, maybe some closeups with some depth of field.