I can't start new thread, or reply

don't know if it's related, but when i click on picture, i get a blank page instead of usual picture gallery thing. Have to right click / open in a new tab to see them. No one encoutered that ?

Minde

don't know if it's related, but when i click on picture, i get a blank page instead of usual picture gallery thing. Have to right click / open in a new tab to see them. No one encoutered that ?
Me too have the same problem, also rich text editor not working anymore again.

btw, maybe dumb question (but didn't find anything related in the forum), how can I change the thread thumbnail ? it didn't took my link because the site was down and now i'd like to update that. Thx in advance.

The add-on that we were using for the thread thumbnail was where the malware came from. I disabled it until they fix the security hole in their code. I will enable it again once the security issues are taken care of.

The attachment file problem is back for me too. Regardless my browser, i haven't access to the attachment file button. And i have same problem than Rain Knight, when i click on picture, i get a blank page instead of usual picture. I'm the only one to have these problems?
Thanks