I can not link to facebook ~~~

hi guys
I love car very much, and I want get the HDRI+Back Plates very much , but in our country ,i can not link to facebook. I can not get the HDRI+Back Plates link ,what shall I do ? please help me !
thanks ~~

exidge

Administrator
hi guys
I love car very much, and I want get the HDRI+Back Plates very much , but in our country ,i can not link to facebook. I can not get the HDRI+Back Plates link ,what shall I do ? please help me !
thanks ~~
Hi, we experience traffic problems. We reached 1.2 Terrabyte in 1 day! So we think about another solution to hotlink the files! The links will be available soon again!

Cheers,
exidge

Hi, we experience traffic problems. We reached 1.2 Terrabyte in 1 day! So we think about another solution to hotlink the files! The links will be available soon again!

Cheers,
exidge
I think its possible to create a shared dropbox folder for it , the free account its 2gb of storage .
Regards

dropbox have limit for traffic too..

public links for free accounts may not use more than 10GB of bandwidth per day while that limit is 250GB per day for paid Dropbox accounts. The links are automatically suspended if any of your files exceed that limit.