Honda Prelude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad3d

hey all :)
i will post the sceenies and price list of the upgrades (diffuser, full exhaust and header) later upcoming week :) now that i am not at my pc all browsing history is kinda different :) still working on the back of the car :)
thinking about some more tuning :)

Attachments

naMReg

Keep them coming!!! I like the seat you made and there are some interior details that I really like too..... taking notes, as always :D

The modeling is good,but its innacurate as eggs as ive already pointed out.why dont you fix these things then it will be worth putting the detail in for.

Vlad3d

The modeling is good,but its innacurate as eggs as ive already pointed out.why dont you fix these things then it will be worth putting the detail in for.
thanks for feedback :) most of the stuff you mentioned earlier is either in fixing state or is fixed :) thanks again :)

Keep them coming!!! I like the seat you made and there are some interior details that I really like too..... taking notes, as always :D
CHEERS!

oh and here are the proces of mods:
exhaust - 315$
header - 332$
diffuser - well that one is questionable :) no one bided on this one and the bid was over yesterday buy now price was 150£ but bid started at 100£ either way i am cool with any price :) but witch one is the right one?

still to spend - 1093(with a diffuser costing 150£)

Attachments

naMReg

I love this Prelude, I think that when they made the next to this one version, they screwed it up.

It looks very nice to me, try to desaturate it a little in the image editing program you use and see how it looks, and maybe drop down the reflection strength or make it a little blurry...

I really like the way your taillights look, any walkthrough or making off???:D

nasi

I lkie the mods you've put on, makes the car looks imposing!

Is that dirt on the window? - Niiice...The bgd needs a lot of attention though.

Vlad3d

I love this Prelude, I think that when they made the next to this one version, they screwed it up.

It looks very nice to me, try to desaturate it a little in the image editing program you use and see how it looks, and maybe drop down the reflection strength or make it a little blurry...

I really like the way your taillights look, any walkthrough or making off???:D
two layers of glass, one is with a bump (modelled) other is smooth :) both with same texture :)
and yeah i will work on the image :)

I lkie the mods you've put on, makes the car looks imposing!

Is that dirt on the window? - Niiice...The bgd needs a lot of attention though.
thanks man! i am working on environment at the moment :) adding some random stuff and polishing some textures :)

naMReg

The ground texture in the front view image is too big, you must scael it down, otherwise your car looks like a RC one. Other than that, I like the illumination and the subtle reflects on the car but maybe it is too much burned out on the hood, I can't see the black line that goes there, maybe you could recover it using photoshop.

The one of the side view, the scene looks kind of ghosty to me :p it frightens me what can come out of the forest near the concrete wall :D The reflections on the car maybe too much pearly, don't you think???

Cheers!

i love wat u hav done with the car :) But the renders r "Clipping" (means parts r over bright) i m not complete with my merc :( i but still i will post renders (i cudnt finish it becuz of skool and other stuff :'( ))) LOL and i love the sun roof :D

Status
Not open for further replies.