Honda Prelude

Status
Not open for further replies.
how bout a 2 door accord, lmao

Prelude is looking sick dude! If I had time id be all over modeling a 6th Gen Accord as I just bought one, lol. Old car was a 4th Gen Accord hence the model :p

But im loving all the Honda's in this contest. Fun to watch!

Attachments

i have all new suspension and brakes :D
i wonder how much it would cost to make it awd :) probably too much :) but yeah may be you are right about the turbo part :)
AWD Conversion is gonna cost u alot of money .. I hav to change /modify the underbody of the car, new diff, drivetrain, cv's etc...also its an 8 hour leman ! :p u'll need new fog lights ..racing slicks, long range fuel tank, water pipe for the driver.. And alot of other stuff

Vlad3d

DarkStryder : i will :) its a promise :D

Lynx: your honda looks sick man :)

masab007: yeah man :) but preparing car for a race is costing a lot more than 5000 euros, and you know how Top Gear is :) ambitious but rubbish :D but dont forget its a road trip from london to nurburgring so car should stay as comfortable as possible a s well :)

Vlad3d

little test render i've done recently :) but i am not sure if i will change car color to white :) i might leave red :) respraying car costs a lot :) may be too much :)

Attachments

salim

Administrator
hi !

it's not that bad dude ! you should clean the model's wire a bit from some tris
the doors handle area need more care !
and your edges need a litle more work :) . other than that it will looks good at the end .

ps : is this : lietuvis2008 you ? from Deviant Art ?

Vlad3d

sooo :) i have somewhat a tyre choice :) and my brakes finally arrived :) also to match (sort of,mm cos i dont really know what i am doing) vision, i bought sideskirts and a bumper lip :) still nned to tweah all panels... but it will get there eventually :) anyway for all new stuff i have payed 502 euros and i am left with 1797 i think :) i will recalculate everything laters... its an approximate for now :)

Attachments

the wheel looks good, but i think the displacement of the side wall is a bit too much though, and the tire looks like it is gonna come out of the rim anytime now :)

naMReg

Love that wheel.... is it all modeled or you used displacement maps for it???? Could you show some wires and/or displacement maps???? I'd love to see it!!!!

Keep the updates coming :D

naMReg

tried to fix some issues :) and here is the wires of wheel :)
Catlin did a good job finding you that reference pic and taking the time to point out the little mistakes made. There should be something to reward people for being so nice helping us making better models :D Looking better now ;)

That wheel wire, enlighten me (did I write this right) I guess is a good method if using an old machine as my little Pentium IV :D (with less geometry than yours of course :p) How many polies are there????

I like the way the interior looks looking from the outside, my interiors always look so cheap.... any tips and tricks to share???? even the common ones please!!! :D

Cheers and.... good morning all from sunny (from time to time in this weird august) Valencia (SPAIN)!!!!

Vlad3d

Catlin - thanks a lot for a help :)

namreg - total polucount is 1.5 million :) and the wheels its self is 700k polys :) as for tips or tricks :) well its all trial and error :) better ask something more specific ;)

as for a progress.. new shifter, some console, completely remodeled rear seats..
hope you like it :)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.