Good old 80's

tom120934

Administrator
I think it is : first century on current calendar started on year 1, so a decade start on year xxx1 to end in year xxx0. The same for centuries and millenaries : 21st century and 3rd millenary started in 2001, not 2000.

VsQ

I think it is : first century on current calendar started on year 1, so a decade start on year xxx1 to end in year xxx0. The same for centuries and millenaries : 21st century and 3rd millenary started in 2001, not 2000.
If it'd really be so, then you're not allowed to model a car which was manufuctured in 1980 'cause it'd be 70's and so on this should be "Good old 70's and 80's" comp, not "Good old 80's"

HA, I just got the idea that I can make the GMC RTS I want to model for another contest also for this contest. That means I have time for it and Im in with a 80s GMC RTS bus. XD

Great, isnt it?:grin:

tom120934

Administrator
RSR you're right. Looks muscle like a poney car, pretty impressive. Maybe not the best Aston Martin, because it's not classy as a DB5 or DB9, but definitely worth modeling it !

Tigga

Heh, a friend showed me this thread here... this makes me want to dust off good 'ole 3dsMax and whip up something nice. 8)

Now the question is... is roughly 10k polies acceptable as midpoly? As you might know if you remember some of my works, I'm quite the low poly fanatic, so that would actually be a bit high for me... but I really have problems going higher than that... I always feel like I'm wasting everything. :grin:

If that does fit your criteria, I might actually think about joining in on the fun. :)

i guess it does :p welcome!!

we got more than 10 WIPs coming :O
But please guys who are already modeling do a WIP Topic who havent done it, Thanks