Formula One Grid (1966)

pcbeem

I like your blueprints, keep up the good work!!

I especially like older cars so is there any chance you are going to add cars that are missing now like Shannon, LDS etc.?

I'm glad you like this stuff...I would dearly like to add the various obscurities like the LDS & Shannon, etc., but have yet to find enough pix of these cars to make a representative (hopefully accurate) drawing. Everywhere you see a blank space, I would appreciate any pix of the entry, and always do the best I can to show what these cars look like; I especially enjoy the really curious and unheard-of one-offs...

I'm glad you like this stuff...I would dearly like to add the various obscurities like the LDS & Shannon, etc., but have yet to find enough pix of these cars to make a representative (hopefully accurate) drawing. Everywhere you see a blank space, I would appreciate any pix of the entry, and always do the best I can to show what these cars look like; I especially enjoy the really curious and unheard-of one-offs...

pcbeem

I would really like to see those cars created by you.

So I will try to find some pics for you as a comparison, would a pic like this of the McGuire BM1 be enough for you?

Ooooohhh...good Pic! This is exactly the sort of thing I need to get rid of those pesky questions about exactly how these mysterious entries look...thanks. Curiously enough, there is a Williams FW04 tub hidden beneath that bodywork...

pcbeem

Nice, I will try to find more of these mysterious cars.

I think it wil be the easiest if I just post them in the threads?

That way you can add them later or do you prefer a PM?