Ford GT

Tshikhudo

I had the same problem mate, no matter how many times i restart i still run into the same problems over and over again. Best thing to do which is what im still learning now is to work with what you have. Im chamfering my car at this stage and everytime i do a different part i say to my self, im going to remodel it. But now im trying and fix the errors on existing mesh. Hope it helps, best of luck. Keep going
thanks m8 I will try that it doesn't help to spend so a lot of time on one thing without any progress, best of luck on your model too

Looks awesome, keep it up.
thanks m8

here is some updates comments and critics are welcomed

cheers!!

Attachments

Tshikhudo

Very promising work so far mate, i just like what i see. Keep on !
thanks m8
Looking nice, but need bigger screenshots. much bigger :)
thanks m8 here is some bigger screenshot they made in viewport 2.0 I increased the brightness of the shader

cheers

Attachments

yasickkk

Looking great Tshikhudo, im loving what your doing. Learning and trying to understand topology and techniques is very important and i can see it in your work. However a very strong advice, change your chamfers. What separates from advanced to high end are smooth round chamfers where highlights just flow on it. I grantee if your change them from sharp to round it will look MUCH better. I urge you to try it, you wont ever look back mate.

Tshikhudo

Looking great Tshikhudo, im loving what your doing. Learning and trying to understand topology and techniques is very important and i can see it in your work. However a very strong advice, change your chamfers. What separates from advanced to high end are smooth round chamfers where highlights just flow on it. I grantee if your change them from sharp to round it will look MUCH better. I urge you to try it, you wont ever look back mate.
thanks m8 it it does look better

I have been working on rear wing for a while it was a lot tedious but I thing I'm happy with how it turned out comments and critics are welcomed

cheers!!

Attachments

Kangal

Great, really great work mate :)
This one, both the GT-R (yasickkk and taker) , the NasG 458 and the BKS's Corvette are great WIPs which will turn all in top notch works, congratulations to all of u guys !
I'm so glad noticing the site is still offering some of the best automotive's works against all the odds.

yasickkk

Looking great, i love the colour of the material ;) Taking it nice and slow mate truly amazing work.

Kangal, i agree there are alot of really impressive working lerking around this forums now. Which is a huge bonus for posting your own work along side of amazing artists. And your work is up there kangal. :)

Hey Tshikudo,

Outstanding model mate, very clean and accurate! Do you have a specific technique for modeling cars or did you just use the plane modeling method?

Tshikhudo

Hey Tshikudo,

Outstanding model mate, very clean and accurate! Do you have a specific technique for modeling cars or did you just use the plane modeling method?

Thanks m8 I have explored couple of techniques but this car was made by starting by making a base mesh then I smooth it and start adding the details once the mesh is dense that way I avoid bumps I can post my wires of my base mesh if you would like to see it

cheers!!

Tshikhudo

Looking good so far man!
Thanks m8

Wow great job at that! Looks really detailed!
thanks m8

Very good indeed and it brings back my memories...my first slot car I won, an GT40 from 66-68's...Congrats bro...
yah I love the gt40 my intial intention was to make that one but I dont think my modeling skills can do it justice

It's clean mate, apart from a diffuse bump on the front fender, beyond the wheel arc.
thanks m8 working on fixing it

Here is some more updates comments and critics are welcomed

cheers!!

Attachments

Kangal

It's better mate, but now u have a slight bump here, see the attachment. I don't want to be picky, but there is anyway .
U're doing a great work, the model is very good by the way :)
Cheers

Attachments