fnfc-VeilSide Mazda RX-7

ok while SMC was out I made some final renders maybe the final ones :) I made studio renders, enviroment renderes, and HDRI renders, I hope you'll like them, so soon I'll post my work in the FNFC thread :) Tell me which do you like the best so I can focuse in that direction, my personal favorite is tha last one ( VeilSide RX-7 (7) ) I know that the wheels should be spining too but that mazda hasn't got ABS :p

Attachments

Then addition to what seancatlin11 shouldnt the back end be sliding around to look like it is drifting. Also the front tyres will have a very lil bit of smoke coming out but the back should have more. Also that is a very gj that just won the competition.

10x for the replies, about the smoke I can fix that :) about the position of the car I think it is quite right, because I set the background to the atached image and I adjusted the car as in the photo

Attachments

KIRO said:
about the position of the car I think it is quite right, because I set the background to the atached image and I adjusted the car as in the photo
Just that you wouldn't begin a drift behind the rail along the road :p

Looks like a nice job though :)

KIRO said:
about the position of the car I think it is quite right, because I set the background to the atached image and I adjusted the car as in the photo
Well that is not correct because if you are drifing then when you turn right you butt comes around the left side. On that pic he is turning right with his butt coming around the left. On yours you are turning left but have your butt coming around the left side a very lil bit. You get what i am saying? If not i can explain in more.