Ferrari 599 GTB

Hi there,
This is an BTN Blueprint (Better Than Nothing). Please try and show your results!

EDIT

OH Yes, SirDavidP, You`r right...it`s the spoiler that spoil the perfect... thank`s a lot.

I`ve exchanged the files!

Attachments

looks good but the Back part on the Side and Top seem to be unmatched the rest seems to match just perfectly just that one area.. if you use photoshop and use the Rulers you can see what i mean

Is it possible to import images larger than 1024x1024 pixel's to 3ds max without image quality suffering? At the moment when i put an image "for example 4096x4096" on a same size plane i almost can't recognize the image. Look for yourselves: http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2356/untitled1ew8.jpg
I have set the "customize>preferences>viewports>configure driver" background to 1024 and download to 512. The image is taken from the #1 post without any scaling.

ColdFlame

Is it possible to import images larger than 1024x1024 pixel's to 3ds max without image quality suffering? At the moment when i put an image "for example 4096x4096" on a same size plane i almost can't recognize the image. Look for yourselves: http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2356/untitled1ew8.jpg
I have set the "customize>preferences>viewports>configure driver" background to 1024 and download to 512. The image is taken from the #1 post without any scaling.
Mate do those in the attached pics...
Good luck

Attachments

Thx m8!!!
Now I have an other problem. I only see my planes wireframe when i move my camera with (alt+middle mouse button). When I'm still I see only the vertex dots but when I move the camera the edge lines come visible too. I remember I read the solution from this forum some time ago but can't find it anymore.

ColdFlame

hmm pressing "O" from the keyboard might help and also u can set the viewport looking settings by right clicking the viewport name.u can select like edged faces,shaded,wireframe and so on. and you are welcome :)