Facebook liking for HDRI+Backplates

naMReg

Hi,

I just received this e-mail where you say that if we go and press the LIKE button in your page on Facebook, we'll receive an HDRi and some backplates......, what if I already pressed that LIKE button the very first day you posted your Facebook page???? Will i get them images???

Cheers

exidge

Administrator
Hey,

you don't have to like it, everyone can see the download link. Nobody is forced to do anything :) This question would not pop up if you would just visit the site ^^

Ps.: The email said nothing about like ;)

Cheers,
exidge

naMReg

Thanks exidge ;) You're right, the e-mail doesn't say that, I read it here, in the header, up there.... on the right side :D

How about challenges and contests???? Are we going to get some more???? I'm getting a whole new laptop full of Oompa Loompas ready to kick asssss!!! Can I say ass in the internet??? :p

BTW....Downloading HDRi+backplates!!!! :D Thanks exidge

exidge

Administrator
Hey do you see all the ads, even if you are looged in? This shouldn't be the case. We are aiming for a big challange with huge prizes for january or february 2012.

naMReg

No, i don't see the ads if I'm logged in. I always enter SMCARS as an anonymous user and then, if I have something to say or something, I log in.

Any ideas about the incoming challenge???? :D