Everything solved?

In my opinion... Maybe I am wrong. I apologize to say... The forum is dying now-a-day, It appears to be....The fourm code is so bloated, ugly, confused, and it can be so tedious and time consuming for Forum Administrators especially when they have to fighting off againstspammer every day, every week, every month and year. Facebook just became the new kind of forum, Since its user controlled social network, sharing files, and etc, and wouldn't be much complicated to block off spammer from user list.

OR, is it because...

3d car modeling are fading away... More and more 3d cars are available at shop, or shared site. I assure you lot of user would rather buy or use free model, then materialize and render it right away with render engine of their choice. rather than dealing or spending days by days, weeks or year to complete detailed model. polyflow issues is what kill their motivation fast. Not only that, more and more user despite showing work because of less tolerance on negative comments and constructive crits.

More likely....

Everyone got life, attend to school or jobs and have little time to work on their project or visit site (like me).

But yet, don't let that bother you or get you down. I assure you... Users are still around watching.., its just that they just got too lazy to sign on and say 'Hi, its a Nice work'.

Nice one i think you are right, I really thank full your Answer

Thanks
Regards
Carlist.my

Wow I accidentally re-discovered this forum again while browsing, for a lot of time I tried to access it but the page wouldn't load, so I thought it was down for good, to my surprise it is still alive!!

helicase

this site has been ultra slow, it makes it hard to use this forum, and it has deterred me from signing on posting work .

TLDR: SMCARS IS SLOWER THEN POND WATER

Tshikhudo

Am I the only who is experiencing problem with the forum or is every one else coming across it just keeps dying and coming back and when it does come back it's very slow

helicase

Am I the only who is experiencing problem with the forum or is every one else coming across it just keeps dying and coming back and when it does come back it's very slow
Yeah, I like this forum, but the downtime has been very capricious :/

Last edited: