DURON BMW M6 F13

Ohh man, good to see a project from you mate! :) I will be watching this thread closely! :) Start looks good, what technique will u be using? Keep it up!

Duron

Super Moderator
Some Progress.

@Erik | I will use the 1TS collapsing technique. Finding the perfect basemesh:sleep: to go further with detailling.

@Nox | Hehe :)

Wires i will show when i finish the base.

Attachments

salim

Administrator
nice start bro ^^ !
you know that instead of using detached surfaces you can use ts with smoothing groups ;) ! and keep everything as one object !
i'll be watching you ^^ !

keep it up bro !
cheers

Nice work mate! :) But there are some area's that gonne need some tweaking! Here is a picture, i don't know if u were gonna fix them when u had the base finished! Keep it up, i want to see more of this!

Attachments

yasickkk

looking good, quite interesting wire. Not sure if i understand your method but its looking good, ofcourse i agree with erik but if thats ur base mesh then its fine.

Cant wait to see more. :)

Duron

Super Moderator
Meanwhile i started with detailing, but i saw that the base was not perfect enough, so i spent more time to optimize it, this is the result.

CC welcome

and thanks to Erik and Yasick :)

Attachments

PBenjamim

So you don't do any kind of intakes or holes on the basemesh? I've always done it, maybe that's my mistake, have to give this one a try. Really smooth, will end up perfect as usual.

Duron

Super Moderator
@Benjamin
No, currently not. It also depends on the shape of the model.

Here some more progress, i'm just optimizing all the way and adding small basic shapes for later like the door frame :)

cheers

Attachments