Downtime...?

Sorry about the downtime guys, I had an issue regarding billing with the hosting company. All is sorted out now. Something to do with when I signed up, it created 2 accouns for some reason and payment was not made for the 1 account which happened to be this one, so they went and disabled this account. I let them know about this problem a few weeks ago, but Iguess it was not cleared up. Oh well, all is back to normal, I hope... If you come across any error messages, please copy and paste them to me in either a PM or an email to envoys@gmail. Make sure you label the subject of the email accordingly so my spam blocker does not put it in junk email.

Thanks, Mat

envoy said:
If you come across any error messages, please copy and paste them to me in either a PM or an email to envoys@gmail. Make sure you label the subject of the email accordingly so my spam blocker does not put it in junk email.
And dont ban anybody please :mrgreen:

Good that the forum is back, i was kind of shocked when i saw a message:
Account Suspended
Blah blah blah....

YEEHAA now i can continue my work in 3ds max (with your help) :mrgreen:

I was shocked too when I saw the message, I was like "WTF is going on???" then I looked in my email and saw that they suspended it due to no payment. I was at work at the time, but didn't matter, I got things sorted out there as quick as I could.

Ok,
Can you please do something with theese blueprints now?
They SOUDNT be able to write in the Blueprint section
They writing requests, and donating them anywhere they want to
Whats the bad thing about it?
That the forum would be a mess,
1) For ex. Jaguar will have 25% of topic as REQUESTS
2) There will be FAKE/or WRONG names of cars
3) You would have more work than the last time, at least there was at least SOME organized way to set the prints to the right place...

Also......the users ARE ABLE TO POST NEWS :?
Bo something about it also (if you didnt already) ;)

D

DrumBoPing

..gas we're working on it ...we can only salvage so many, then we are on our own looking on google or something for the prints....

That's not what he meant..
The permissions are wrong, but the whole system has changed, I can't do nothing with the permissions (as in: I don't know how to :p ) anymore..
But yes, I agree with you, if members are able to post in the Blueprints section, lots of requests and new prints are posted there, and maybe sometimes unnoticed. This will give you messy sectors and possibly inaccurate names of the prints donated.