Dacia SuperNova

Discussion in 'Dacia' started by The_Pope, Aug 12, 2006.

1. The_Pope

The_Pope New Member

Found a guy who owns one and that gave me the manual for a few days. I scanned the views, but the little book couldn't be placed straight in the scanner. I adjusted it after scanning, don't know if it's right.
    Wow, I was actually able to upload it myself...thumbs up to the site owners!

Edit: removed attachment and replaced by smaller one...
    Peter

Attached Files:

2. Pete-MJL

Pete-MJL Active Member

Freelance Illustrator
    Sorry Pope, but attachments of 6.45 MB :eek: :eek: are waaaay too big for people using dialup connections, so I downloaded your image, cleaned it up a bit and made it 1500 x 927 pixels instead of the original 3790 x 2340 pixels.
    Since the quality of the scan wasn' t too impressive, I' d suggest you scan it again . Try to use " descreen " or something if your scanner supports this and then clean it up ( see the stickies above ) to make smaller files...

Peter

3. The_Pope

The_Pope New Member

Well, there are other scans of this car's manual here, and the only reason I wanted to post that huge file is because the manual itself looks crappy. I wanted people to have the closest thing to the real manual.
    While I was typing this, I realized there are no other scans with the SuperNova (I did a quick search). I remember I took another scan directly from here. I'll post it again (I think Tazzz posted it before). It's probably much better than my huge scan. Or, if you think I should re-post that 6 Mb file, just tell me. I think it's better as a texture on a plane in 3ds Max (that's how I model) because it's large and you can zoom in a lot. And this one is for the dial-up users. Well ? :)

Attached Files: