Cyber Cheetah

Kangal

Thanks mate :)
V heads done. Now i've to model the engine's block. The whole engine as i've said willn't be very accurate anyway, after all it will take place in the chest of a cyber/robot cheetah...:D Immagine 3.jpg
Immagine 2.jpg

Kangal

This is the most difficult and complicated blend i've ever done, but i think it worthed the pain. It connects the gatherer and the cooling reeds in an unique steel piece :)
Ooops, i'm speaking all by myself......:confused:

Immagine 1.jpg
Immagine 3.jpg
Immagine 4.jpg

Kangal

Just a test to see how it fits into the cheetah's chest. As a first sight it's not bad. Everything anyway is under development (less than 50% done apart from the environment wich will be another capitol), as u can see the machine lacks still all the connections with the legs, front and rear. The turbocharger located under the middle of the spine will give it a great touch , but i've to model it still. Obviously the exhausts willn't have this shape neither this position, it is just provvisory. The whole machine is purely fictional and it couldn't work in the real world of course. But this isn't the real world, so...
What do u think so far friends?

Immagine 1.jpg

Last edited:

Kangal

Oh, no feedbacks or comments again, quite frustrating i've to admit :(
Anyway, i'll keep on updating til the end of the project hopefully this won't remain a ''solo'' thread forever...

Jomar Machado

Sorry bro, I was busy this week with a Shell's freelance... Your work is insane!!!!

I don't know how your PC will manage so much polygons...Congrats and Keep going bro... :D

It is such a pleasure to watch the progress of this project. I agree, insane is the only word that comes to mind! Just amazing! Keep it up, we are all following and enjoying this very much! :)

Kangal

The first half of the turbo is done. The second half will follow. The one u're seeing is the part with the air intake path and the intercooler/ manifold pipe.
The turbocharger is the best invention after fire and wheel...lol
Immagine 1.jpg

Kangal

...and here some pics from the finished turbocharger. I'm not adding further details to it like ie the internal helix and stuff. Maybe i should add the pop-off valve thou, which would be visible to be picky...uhm...

Immagine 2.jpg Immagine 3.jpg Immagine 5.jpg Immagine 6.jpg Immagine 8.jpg

Kangal

Thank u Jomar :)
I've to add so many things still, and, most important, to link the legs to a cinematic system and to anchor some mechanical parts to the skeleton. For the rear legs i've already planned what to do. For the front ones i'll improvise...
In the meanwhile i need to model an intercooler to be located on the front of the chest.

Last edited: