Contests coming to an end

Deadlines a deadline, theres only one thing I would add, I realize the admins are not from the US, maybe next time around maybe possibly not end the contest on a National Holiday weekend (or any country).

naMReg

I'm wondering about the voting system, we'll have to vote only one entry? Maybe select a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize? Or we'll be able to vote many entries?

didn't know there are special weekends somewhere but there seems to be always somehthing when we have contests :D

one vote should be enough indeed :)

Klobsters

I wanted to ask if we will have those sveral groups for beginners, professionals etc. I see there arent much entries and I don't think any time is left so propably not but I was just wondering that someone like me who has just turned 15 could beat someone who has a job as a modeler or have modeled for about 5 years... :D
Well we will see then!

Good luck to all who entered the competition! :)

we got quite a many entries for the muscle car contest so we could think of something :)

lowpoly truck contest on the other hand has only two entries, mine and schaeffts sofar. If we don't get more there I don't know if there's point to make even a poll for us lol. too bad it wasn't so succesful as the muscle car contest.

Anyways, 30 minutes before the threads are closed. poll will be open later

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was about to post my final renders, and i see the topic closed!!!!!!

It's 23h21 in france!!!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Is it possible to have my renders in the contest? I know i have no chance to win against so marvelous works already posted but... :D

Attachments

we got quite a many entries for the muscle car contest so we could think of something :)

lowpoly truck contest on the other hand has only two entries, mine and schaeffts sofar. If we don't get more there I don't know if there's point to make even a poll for us lol. too bad it wasn't so succesful as the muscle car contest.
later
You could always enter them in the muscle car contest :p

Well I tried to do my low-poly truck but it was my first model of that kind and I hit a wall with normal maps. I never did normals before so I couldn't even wrap my head around what I'm doing. After a few tries I just gave up and decided to do something that would get me acknowledged with the topic a bit more.
I can probably do it in a few days but I think it would be better to leave the topic and get along with new ones :)

DodgeBoy

I started to post my final entries but then I realized I was gonna be late for work so I left the reply windows open and went to work. Got back home, to finally upload the pics and post a reply only to find the topic closed.

Since you guys had your work done before deadline I'll let you post them in the final entries thread.

EDIT
@Kran and Dodgeboy

I copied your posts with final images to the final entry threads, edit your posts if you want to comment your work :)

naMReg

That was a great decission, now in the Lowpoly truck contest there are 3 submissions..... let's see who earns the gold trophy ;) As far as I can see, it's going to be a tough one.

Btw, when will the poll be open fpr voting? I'm getting anxious here! :D

Cheers!!