Contest after the BIG crash

naMReg

I guess we need a contest to get us back together and unite again.

Let's begin an "After the Crash" Contest.... Something like a Post-Apocalyptic based theme. Computers broken, hackers hanged by their tiny, self squeezed, furry balls. Front bumpers made of graphic cards' parts, etc...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Is it possible or there are many things to fix on the forum before that????

Falango

When I saw "After the Crash", accidents and race crashes is what came to mind first. I'd prefer that really. It might add a higher degree of difficulty, but it could really allow someone to take a simple model, and take it a long ways. Heck it could just be minor damage like bumpers hanging off, lights missing, etc.

i have so much of damn school, but what ever! im in and looking for it, as the after crash post apocalyptic like after years again starting 3dsmax :D SMCars FTW and we know it :D:D:D (yeah, I slept well today .) )

As it, hey you all, long years smcars' addicts .)

naMReg, I think it's a great idea! Falango's idea sounds great as well, I wouldn't mind entering either one... Only things is, I am moving to another country within this month, so dunno how much time I will have.

I really want another contest, in which I can finally enter and finish what I started xD

Good to be back, you guys!