Concept design Gtccr

helicase

Wow, you have been on SM cars from the start?? Cool! I like the yellow and black paint, the car has a Sabaman feel to it, or vise versa. I like the rims the most.

Wow, you have been on SM cars from the start?? Cool! I like the yellow and black paint, the car has a Sabaman feel to it, or vise versa. I like the rims the most.
Thanks Helicase, yeah Saba and I go back, haven't talked to him in awhile, life gets busy hence I don't model cars that often. But do enjoy it from time to time.

helicase

Thanks Helicase, yeah Saba and I go back, haven't talked to him in awhile, life gets busy hence I don't model cars that often. But do enjoy it from time to time.
Yeah, i hear ya. Its hard to find free time to model especially if you are busy with work, family, etc.

ccr_b5.jpg

Playing around with the Decal tool in Rhino V5 and tweeking settings in Brazil, but I do like what I got from Keyshot, but not sure if I want to spend more money on another rendering tool.

helicase

View attachment 161417
Playing around with the Decal tool in Rhino V5 and tweeking settings in Brazil, but I do like what I got from Keyshot, but not sure if I want to spend more money on another rendering tool.
Yeah this render has a more cartoon feel too it which is fine if that's the style you are going for. I have not used the decal tool in rhino, i'll check it out.

Nice work, i like it :)
thanks man

Eh eh... really nice to see your work again. I know them since the time of Renderosity.
Remember your Mamba =)
Yeah Renderosity surprised its all still there, been something like 17 year doing these cars. The Mamba was pretty popular, I've got a couple others in the works that are kinda crazy like that one, sometimes its to much fun to explore shapes. Some don't end to well either lol, explore and experimentation is what I love most.