C&J Contest: Vanaja A2-4300 Truck

TomiL

The Land Cruiser Maniac
Hi there.

My entry is a Finnish made truck called Vanaja. It had an english AEC Diesel engine giving 135hp.
The truck is from the -60´s. I will give more information about the year after I find some.

Now. After about 40years the time has shown what it can do to metal.

--------------------------
Model Info:
-Low/mid-poly
-Full Texturing
-A scene

Attachments

TomiL

The Land Cruiser Maniac
Thanks.

A sneak preview how the truck will be placed. Missing wheels and some spare parts lying araound will be added.
Added some dents to the front fender.

The front bumper is a ultimate WIP.

Attachments

TomiL

The Land Cruiser Maniac
Something horrible happened to my PC. It keeps rebooting itself. I cant do anything. Maybe it got some badass virus or something melted...
Before the booting it kept giving some wierd messages, that Google-installer had a problme pla pla pla.... what is a google-installer???
And before that I went to famous Finnish TV-channel website via google, but when I clicked the link it went somewhere else and some pop-up came and said we offer free virus scans pla pla pla.... I tried to close the site but it didn´t work.
So all to you Finns, dont go to nelonen.fi via Google!

So... oh no. Maybe all the 3dmodels and pictures from the year 2004 is gone. I dunno what to do. I cant go to BIOS or anything in a start up, cause keyboard doesn´t work, and so does none of the usb-connected things.

TomiL

The Land Cruiser Maniac
I dont have other PC, just this crappy laptop. And if there is a virus in it, will it transfer to the other PC?

Can you boot your windows to "vikasietotila"(not sure about the english word)? If it keeps resetting in it aswell then it might be difficult to backup your files :-/