Bugatti Veyron (2006)

Hello to those Bugatti Veyron modellers there!:) I wanted to post blueprints of that car. And,I did NOT make the blueprints,I just cut them out so it would take less time.

These are the original ones - Bugatti 16-4 Veyron

And below,are the cut ones.:) I case you have problems downloading the blueprints from the link I gave(or you haven't registered there),I also attached full size blueprints. Critic is welcome(but not too mean:grin:).

Have fun,hp.;)

Attachments

I am not sure about this but I don't think u can take those prints from the blueprint site since its there's.

But aren't they for sharing then? :wut: Quoting from FAQ - ''Can I re-distribute the 3d models and products purchased from The-Blueprints.com?
No. Any product or item from The-Blueprints.com cannot be re-distributed in any way, unless permission is granted from us.''

Well,it's not purchased and it's not a 3D model.:p

But...''Any product or item from The-Blueprints.com cannot be re-distributed in any way, unless permission is granted from us.''

Is it really a product? Because if it is then I'll take the pictures down.

tom120934

Administrator
You edited your post #6 after I posted #7. As your original post#6 just said "I will contact Onno", my "I did" was of course referring to contacting Onno ;)

You edited your post #6 after I posted #7. As your original post#6 just said "I will contact Onno", my "I did" was of course referring to contacting Onno ;)
Okay. Did you got any response(probably not,because no one responds so fast)? Should I take the pictures down until I'll get response from him?

tom120934

Administrator
This thread can stay. Here's the answer from M. Onno Van Braam :

Hello Thomas,

I have no problem at all, if some of my images end up on SMCars; there are probably images on my site that come from SMCars and have been sent in by other people to me, without saying where they came from.

What I would have a problem with is, when everything that I have on my website would end up on SMCars, but I know that hasn't happened or will happen.
There are a dozen of websites who have done this though: completely ripped everything that I collected over the years and just put up some dodgy russian website... Very frustating.

I completely understand that it's impossible to check where every single image that is posted, comes from, or cross reference them with other websites.

Either way: I am in no position to tell you what you can, or cannot do, it's more that a large overlap with identical images in our collections would not benefit anyone. :)

I for one, am a huge fan of you guys and am always surprised but the vast amount of quality images I can find on SMCars, of the strangest and most obscure vehicles. Keep up the fantastic work!

Thanks, and kind regards,

Onno van Braam
Founder and Head Admin
The-Blueprints.com