BMW M5 F10

The car looks ace, but I agree with the others, the motion blur isn't nice on the bg, its too grainy. Also, not sure but it looks like reflections on the car aren't blurred.

Kangal

It's surely a fantastic work, i'm very far from it, bt if i'm allowed to write a thing, well, i think there's an issue on the front side. If u look carefully at the join bumper/fender, u'd note that the bumper line doesn't follow the arc of the wheel. U can see it on the black one render, at the beginning of the thread, side view.
About the rest, what can i say? It's great !

Kangal

Btw, i apologize for the issues which i thought there were, i've carefully checked this car , and your model is perfect in that part i've mentioned above.
Bt, tell me, do u belong to this planet or are u an alien? Compared to your M5 my Maserati Quattroporte seems just garbage !!!! :sneer:

dave_3d

Super Moderator
Looks great to me. Good feeling of movement.

Is there a little AO/compositing bleed on the edge of the main shadow. just close to the main shadow it looks very uniform compared to the road texture elsewhere.

Just nitpicking. ;)

Dave

Attachments

Duron

Super Moderator
@Kangal
Just keep trying and you will get to my level someday or get higher ;) Im a normal person.

@Dave
I'm not using any AO but this is still weird. Good eye ;)
Thank you

D

DesertFox

bmw

Duron Hey you get well wish to ask your BMW M5 on the envelope in GTA IV, animate your miracle ... If you agree then I skinesh auto email to desertfox _1.93 @ list.ru'll wait with respect DesertFox ;)

Duron Hey you get well möchten Ihr BMW M5 auf dem Umschlag in GTA IV zu stellen, animieren Sie Ihre Wunder ... Wenn Sie dann stimme ich auto-Mail skinesh zu desertfox _1.93 @ list.ru werde mit Respekt desertfox warten

Duron

Super Moderator
Thanks DesertFox but im not going to share my model atm - sorry.

@Erik
Thank you mate :) Well there's no updates atm, i have to do other things at the moment, doing many sketching for the upcoming M6 (bodykits etc). I will soon return to 1M and show some updates maybe :) I will let you know.

cheers

:eek: ... well, I only have on question ..
is there any chance that I could be a modeler and renderer in the same level of yours ?

My God!
Regards

Very nice renders !

Could you share the material set up for that matte black on the 4th render? I have been trying to achieve that look, but cant seem to get it looking that great.

Hi every one, this is Ann.
Actually i am just fan of this car you can say that Crazy for the BMW. All the information and pics of the BMW's are so nice

Thankyou