BMW M5 F10

Duron

Super Moderator
Hey guys,

this Project i've started more than 1 year ago, many of you maybe know these renders already ;)

First 2 renders you see my own bodykit design which i did long before the first spyshots of the new M5 revealed last year. Than i changed the Design and worked as close as possible to spyshots - so i've never used any final pics of the car.

I can post some screengrabs (wires) if you want, just ask ;)

C&C Welcome
cheers

ps: the backplates of the last 2 renders were from Exidge.

Attachments

Kangal

OMG, u're great m8!
The more i look at this kind of high-end works, the more i'd like to learn how to do them!
Then i wake up...lol

If I only had the backplanes for renderings like yours...

I have seen your renders on deviantArt and absolutly love them, they are just beautiful! Really nice modeling and rendering, good job!

nasi

If I only had the backplanes for renderings like yours...

I have seen your renders on deviantArt and absolutly love them, they are just beautiful! Really nice modeling and rendering, good job!
Correct me if i'm wrong Duron but aren't most(if not all) the bgd plates 3d?

So schaefft, an option is to just make ur own if you can't find good ones...

exidge

Administrator
The first 5 are fully 3d, rest are backplates you can find on the net for free except the two last which I took in Munich. Great work Duron!

Correct me if i'm wrong Duron but aren't most(if not all) the bgd plates 3d?

So schaefft, an option is to just make ur own if you can't find good ones...
Yeah, thats what Im planning but you can create more renders much faster with good backplanes. The more complex the scenery the more time I gotta spend on the background.

Duron

Super Moderator
So guys i've created some fresh clays for you. This is the latest state of the model.

cheers

Attachments

Duron

Super Moderator
Well i modelled the stock 5Series first and then i've started to model the conversion to M5.
Not worked 24/7, just spare time project, so it took me more than 6 months maybe..

I'm using Max Vray Combo.

PBenjamim

Beautiful render, so good! Where did you get that HDRI and backplate? Only thing I think it's not so good is the motion blur, dunno how to describe it, but it looks weird to me, maybe its just me :p

salim

Administrator
lovely work brothers !

this is the best Render using that HDRI and backplate till now !
keep it up akhy ! you're on the right way just like i told you before ;) .