BMW M3 CSL

Hi everyone! im newmeat here.

Id like to share this work that iv been doing for quite some time now, had many breaks since i started, but so far i have around 6 months raw time work in this. This is the M3 CSL, modelled in Studio Max started out with a 4 segment box. : D
heres some basic info about this car:

- 1,400 cars being produced for its 2004 model year run
- only available in two colors - Silver Grey Metallic and Black Sapphire Metallic
- M3 CSL has a curb weight of 1,385 kg
- The CSL features many weight saving technologies taken from BMW's Formula One racing applications.
- Maximum power
359.9 PS (355 bhp) (264.7 kW)
@ 7900 rpm
- 0-100 km/h 4.50 s
- "Best handling car in the world" - Jeremy Clarkson

Further task on this modell: Engine , will do some parts with polis, some with splines.
I hope you like it, will post some more pics soon.

Attachments

salim

Administrator
Owsome work bro !! just like i told you on CG-cars this looks crazy !

and i would love to see some more renders bro ! keeep up the great work .

Best Regards,
Salim Ljabli

it was like bc2 right? in terms of gameplay?
Nah mate it wasnt, i know it looks like it. But im a big battlefield vet, i played 1942, bf2, and bc2, each more then 1k hours in total. The only game i enjoy is battlefield, so i think i know my stuff, infact my team in bc2 won the australian tournament so i played very competitavly.

Now battlefield 3, doesnt feel like any battelfield in the past. All battlefield before, you never felt the action as much as bf3. What i mean by that is, the physics of battlefield 3 makes you think your there, you feel gravity. When bullets come flying past your head, your screen shakes, it goes blury. When a grenade explodes near you, you need time to recover. You really feel the battle, watching trailers before playing alpha i thought the same thing as everyone else, features remind bc2, graphics is somewhat simular etc, but once you play it you start to feel the game alot more. In terms of graphics id say its more like Crysis + Mirrors edge, as you can see your body.

So over all, this game is a new generation of games, action is really intesive, now just imagen running to a point in conquest, with jets flying over you, tanks rolling around you, both shooting, bombing, your getting shot at and your screen and your vision shakes, gets blury.. Your feel the action more then any other fps games.

I am slightly disapointed with features at this stage, as i wanted to see 2d spotting back, and commo rose maybe alos commander as it was in bf2, but i think that this game will still be fun.

So my opinion is, no matter what features they do, with 3d spotting, or communication button, the game it self, physics, lighting, graphics is nothing like ive ever seen before.

Nah mate it wasnt, i know it looks like it. But im a big battlefield vet, i played 1942, bf2, and bc2, each more then 1k hours in total. The only game i enjoy is battlefield, so i think i know my stuff, infact my team in bc2 won the australian tournament so i played very competitavly.

Now battlefield 3, doesnt feel like any battelfield in the past. All battlefield before, you never felt the action as much as bf3. What i mean by that is, the physics of battlefield 3 makes you think your there, you feel gravity. When bullets come flying past your head, your screen shakes, it goes blury. When a grenade explodes near you, you need time to recover. You really feel the battle, watching trailers before playing alpha i thought the same thing as everyone else, features remind bc2, graphics is somewhat simular etc, but once you play it you start to feel the game alot more. In terms of graphics id say its more like Crysis + Mirrors edge, as you can see your body.

So over all, this game is a new generation of games, action is really intesive, now just imagen running to a point in conquest, with jets flying over you, tanks rolling around you, both shooting, bombing, your getting shot at and your screen and your vision shakes, gets blury.. Your feel the action more then any other fps games.

I am slightly disapointed with features at this stage, as i wanted to see 2d spotting back, and commo rose maybe alos commander as it was in bf2, but i think that this game will still be fun.

So my opinion is, no matter what features they do, with 3d spotting, or communication button, the game it self, physics, lighting, graphics is nothing like ive ever seen before.
i even played codename eagle the very first bf. yes this all sounds good about physics and krap, but gameplay is more important imo, bf2142 hasnt got any mindblowing physics or gfx but its still fun to play. lot more fun then bc2. about the gfx, judging from apha vids, it doesnt come close to crysis, even the sp footage not. but nevertheless i will buy this like other bf games xD