BMW Isetta

See the inventor's name? BMW didn't design this, built it under license. Renzo Rivolta was the principal of ISO, the italian company that built the ISO Rivolta (ego is not a dirty word), a glorious Bertone coupe with up to seven litres of Chev that would push it to 170-180 mph.

nebody remember the show 'Family Matters' ? if so, is that the same car that Steve Earkel (or however u spell his last name) used, the red and white one i think it was, supposely build by him?

J5

mpfive said:
nebody remember the show 'Family Matters' ? if so, is that the same car that Steve Earkel (or however u spell his last name) used, the red and white one i think it was, supposely build by him?
The correct spelling is Urkel. Its hard to say if that blueprint is the same that Steve drives.. Because I remember the headlight is way up near to the mirror. As compared to blueprint which show near the front axis/tires.

ya i dont know what that blueprint is of lol looks nothing like my dads

which.. we still dont have a tube tire for it so if anyone knows of where to get one lol contact me, because it still runs :p (somehow)