BMW 3 series E46 (Exclusive Bodykit)

Re: BMW M3 Exclusive Body-Kit

This is really cool! But if you want people to model this correctly, it would be nice to post some "refpics" of it too :)

Е-е-е!!! Выглядит очень даже неплохо!!! Чем-то похоже на Ле-Мановский вариант Е36!.. =)

But if you want people to model this correctly, it would be nice to post some "refpics" of it too
I don't understand, what is "refpics"?
Е-е-е!!! Выглядит очень даже неплохо!!! Чем-то похоже на Ле-Мановский вариант Е36!.. =)
Yo, русские братья повсюду. =) Все же кое-чего для сходства не хватает. Ковша на крыше например. ;)

Crazy Driver said:
But if you want people to model this correctly, it would be nice to post some "refpics" of it too
I don't understand, what is "refpics"?
basically post some photos of the real car so people can model it even more accurately and correctly

basically post some photos of the real car so people can model it even more accurately and correctly
hm... Photos...? This Kit - only my fantasies... The photography does not exist... Only REAL car - with NO Kit.

PH_Admin said:
In english also, thank you!

чертежи хорошего качества, а имеется ли в наличии оригинал m3 csl?

Nero

1.EXTREMELY great blue prints!
2.sadly the front view doesnt match ....  :( :oops:
3.PLZ fix it =[
4.3a Poдину
:)

Re: BMW 3 series E46 Exclusive Bodykit

Не, действительно, классно смотрится...
ЗЫ: Скажите долбаным админам, чтобы не затыкали русскую речь - не хер нарушать наши права! =)
А то соберемся и... засудить нафиг!.. ;)

2FlashG: You infringe upon smb.'s interests!!! I make bring an action to you!!! It's my national language!!!

B

Bumari

PH_Admin said:
2FlashG: You infringe upon smb.'s interests!!! I make bring an action to you!!! It's my national language!!!
И правельно! Хороший кит. Как называется сайт для которого ты первоначально делал?

hm... Photos...? This Kit - only my fantasies... The photography does not exist... Only REAL car - with NO Kit.
Have you made the model yet, or just the blueprint? If you have made it, post a render.

same car, i just split it for modeling.
the rear view was off by a bit too, so thats fixed

Attachments

PH_Admin said:
I'm afraid... not! We speak english here. If you wanna speak russian also please translate it too. That way there won't come any misunderstandings, thanks! :roll: