Bentley Continental Supersports

exidge

Administrator
Big apologize to Raduteo turning this thread into a flame war. It was my mistake to let it come so far.. But we all learn from mistakes and we hope Raduteo is continueing his stay in this forum and we try to avoid conflicts like that in the future. Keep on rocking Raduteo ur work is incredible. : -D

exidge

Administrator
Dear Raduteo, allow me to crit something about your work.
First of all, everything is great. You know that, all the organic parts are making this so cool. But when I start looking closer I noticed something you or many people don't pay attention: Fillets. As in nurbs, same in poly they are very important. They first of all shape the car, they also give the car little glossy highlights and last but not least they are on real cars, too. Sometimes they are bigger, sometimes smaller. Usually when people with nurbs background know that. Hard surface modeling and stuf... Anyway I hope this can help you to make things even more awesome. I have a lot of experience without mentioning details, I hope it's okay to say that. We are all here to learn. I don't mean to show off , I just wanted to give you a tip which will bring this model to a new level. Just take care with gap distances , roundness of the fillets, etc.

Regards,
exidge

Attachments

awesome man! just a little thing. in the latest rendering it seems like the car is hovering over the floor because the tires are to dark and the area shadow surrounds the part where you can see the contact shadow of the tires normally . keep it up!