Bentley Continental Supersports

exidge

Administrator
raduteo, amazing work and gratulation for HighEnd Choice. I suggest you do go more advertising style image, rather than cinematic (coloring and post). For still images it needs a lot more attention on all the body parts of the car since this is a car and not a still frame of an animation( also it's studio). By the way this is frontpage stuff, coming soon at SMC! Great job on everything!

raduteo

Super Moderator
Thank you Exidge and likewise, I was aiming for something subtle and soft with the black renders, the default color balance (neutral chromatic) wasn't appealing to me, I didn't want it to be just another black studio render, I will try to showcase the various shapes of the car a bit more, thanks again!

stunning work mate, can i ask what you do for a living? And is this personal or not?
Do you have a site and also, wondering why you havent posted anything up on cg-cars.com ?

your work is really inspiring and would love to learn about you more.

thnx

raduteo

Super Moderator
Thank you, this is a personal project, I'm not that lucky to get stuff like this at work, I get mostly organic sculpts, as far as what I do, I was a 2D concept artist and then I switched to 3D about one and a half years ago, I'm very much still in the learning process, there isn't much to be learned about me other than I'm just another guy trying to model, there are way waaaaay more inspiring people on this site than me but thank you, I did have a website, I'm actually trying to iron out a flash portfolio at the moment to attract some freelance work, thanks again for you comments Worx.

Kangal

Oh mate, when i see this kind of works, i'm almost going to leave this 3D mania which raped me in April. I feel to be as far from this level as i'll never could be even near to u.
Just like the Subaru of Mentor_88, or the Zonda of Nas-G , some Johnas' or Red Star works and a few others.
Maybe it's because i work in Sketch Up, or maybe it's because i'm on modeling since 3-4 months only. Or maybe it's because i'm not talented enough.
Unfortunely i guess this last option is the more trustable after all .

Btw, the more i see this ''damn'' Bentley'', the more i can't stop to think that your work is incredibly stunning !!!! Applause !!!!

very very impressive, you should render out bigger resolution.
so i can wallpaper it :p

however i have one crit, that is.. the interior is too bright for that render.
It takes away realism just a tad.

Other then that, stunning.
Do some wallpapers ;)

very very impressive, you should render out bigger resolution.
so i can wallpaper it :p

however i have one crit, that is.. the interior is too bright for that render.
It takes away realism just a tad.

Other then that, stunning.
Do some wallpapers ;)
i guess the red interior was inspired by me : D raduteo u forgot the watermarks xD

exidge

Administrator
Raduteo, the wheels need more attention and the chromatic abberations are too much visible. Also windows are boring without any reflections. The angle of that car just doesn't suit it well. Also the reflection highlights are too flat. It needs ground reflection on the door/side bottom area, else it looks like it s flying. Anyway, go ahead, I like your WIP.

salim

Administrator
Hi Raduteo !

i guess this is my first post on your work , well first i should say you're doing really nice work so much love put into those details , really love that .

and i should say that i completely agreee with EX the chromatic abberations is exagerated i feel like i need 3D glass's to see it :p .
i'll keep an eye on you dude !

keep it up !
cheers