Bentley Continental Supersports

raduteo

Super Moderator
Thank you both, If I don't get hung up on other modeling jobs I'll try to have it completed by the end of the month or close to (the modeling part), the interior looks a bit tricky but I'm hoping it won't take too long, thanks again.

mate ,, that is so awesome :D
can't wait to see some test renders and if I were allowed to ask for a favor
I would ask you to make some blue prints for your model :)

Regards

raduteo

Super Moderator
I would ask you to make some blue prints for your model
I'm not quite sure what you're asking, do you want me provide orthographic views of the model? I personally haven't found blueprints of the SS but it varies very little from the regular GT, as well as using photo-matching makes plans for this particular variant redundant.

Looks awesome! You should put this in high quality section!
Thank you but that's not for me to decide.

yes u r right,this would be a great donation if you post the orthographic views of the car which can be used as blueprint,btw excellent work

raduteo

Super Moderator
Thanks guys, I'm not sure it's going to be all that, I didn't have as much time to complete this one and the renders are taking quite a bit but I'm hoping I can push out something decent, thanks for the comments.

I'm looking at this model, and it just looks perfect. I can't find anything I would try to edit if it was my model..

What mind set do you have to press yourself to such perfection? Or am I blind to faults here?

Is there anything you feel yourself could be improved? (I'm especially thinking about the interior as I guess that's not the final renders)

raduteo

Super Moderator
Wow, those renders look simply astonishing!! Mind sharing some information about your studio setup?
Thank you, It's not one setting, I use passes so I have more freedom. (Passes with different lighting settings and materials)

your dark renders are very very impressive.

great model.
Thank you very much worx, likewise.

I'm looking at this model, and it just looks perfect. I can't find anything I would try to edit if it was my model..

What mind set do you have to press yourself to such perfection? Or am I blind to faults here?

Is there anything you feel yourself could be improved? (I'm especially thinking about the interior as I guess that's not the final renders)

Thank you but it's not anywhere near perfect. I wish it was but it isn't, I tried to do my best in the time available (about 2 months), I wish I had more though.
As for the renders, yes I would try to improve on those if I had more time, right now I can't since I have to move on, they took about 8-12 hours per render on mid to low settings (the interiors took especially long so I had to sacrifice the quality a bit).

Thanks again for the comments guys.